The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Michaels Tombstone

Doxie
Doxie Member Posts: 116

So as a survivor, I always hated this game play. I mean why even bother...instant kills etc. now that I'm mostly doing killer and working on achievements, I finally got this one. Was not easy mostly with survivors basically living in lockers. Nothing but 4k every time…just not the right kind. Anyhow glad I got it

That being said, what I learned was.....why would anybody run this except to get the achievement? My points were lousy, no prestige, no pips, low blood points. I guess I'm just curious. Love Myers and love playing him. Scratched mirror is fun, vaulting Myers is fun. When I'm done with the achievements with the other killers I'm definitely going back to him. I guess I'm just trying to understand or perhaps there is a way to play that style and still get good rewards.

Thanks!

Comments

• Prometheus1092
    Prometheus1092 Member Posts: 218

I'm a Myers main, p100. Think you pretty much summed it up why some people play Myers, it's for fun. Don't need, BP or pips. I have had many matches that toxic survivors get annoyed by Myers which is a bonus lol but a lot of players like going against him because he gives good jump scares when undetectable. That's the fun part for me, sneaking up to someone on a gen and giving them a fright. More fun than doing constant loops imo. I find BP are not that bad if killer has 100% bonus and others bring things like screeched cobblers or anniversary cake.

• Burniebotss
    Burniebotss Member Posts: 92

fun. Not everyone likes ring around the Rosie until gen pops simulator. I like being Myers

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 795

I come from F13 where you can mori survivors any time, idk I think it's just fun. Don't need points or pips.

• LadyOwO
    LadyOwO Member Posts: 231

If the devs are going to make mori base kit again then tombstone needs to go

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 661

I just really like Moris, they are fun to me to give and receive. :) I feel rewarded when I secure any sort of a Mori and I wish all Killers had a means to, after a certain condition is met, basekit Mori the way Onryo and Pyramid Head can. In fact I think Myers should be able to basekit Mori the Obsession only - or whoever becomes Obsession if there is an Obsession changing perk active. I am also all for the basekit yellow Mori but I think it should instead be the green Mori so I can choose which of the four I want to Mori instead.

I play Myers as part of my roster of about 9 or so Killers. I run him with double shards and low Terror Radius and stealth perks, not vault or chase Myers. I don't really use Scratched Mirror, but do occasionally run Vanity Mirror. It's fun to see how much I can do with less. I very very rarely use the tombstone addons and believe they should change, 100%. They're too powerful for what they do. That said, if I do use them, it's Tombstone Piece only and I am only using it because I am in a bad mood and just want to swat mosquitoes, with Survivors being the mosquitoes. It's nothing personal, I just angy and need to knock heads.

• pa4n
    pa4n Member Posts: 50

I really like myers and play him regularly but never with tombstones because i think it is really cheesy. I mean it's worse then the old moris imo.

Of course i tried them out when i was new to the game but it didn't feel rewarding more like a little bit of cheating.

Also as survivor it's really discouraging when it is still kinda early game and a teammate gets moried by the addon.

I think he needs some small buffs but please don't change him much because i like him how he is right now.

Maybe buff tier 1 and make it so that tier 3 can be activated with strg(second abiltiy button) so you don't accidently activate it.( not that it happend to me much but i had 3-4 games where it happened …and y it wasn't good^^)

Maybe nerf the tombstones in a way that you can kill people who already where on the hook at least once.