The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Licensed costumes you'd like to see?

For me, I really want Rebecca to get more of her costumes from re0. I love her Leather and Team Wesker outfits. I'd also like a feature for legendary characters to be able to change outfits, because it would be really fun if we got Jill and Chris's pirate/sailor skins from resident evil revelations, but Chris is a legendary.

Comments

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,568

Rebecca does need more outfits, like her RE0 costumes and that basketball uniform she has in that photo in RE2. I also want Ada to receive her RE4make outfit, and Nemesis to get a classic skin based on his original RE3 design. Leon has more outfits from the remakes as well as RE6 that BHVR could include. Jill also has more outfits they could include, like her winter op uniform from Umbrella Chronicles; same for Wesker, I'll take anything for him, no matter how obscure.

For other licenses, I wish Ash Williams got a young version of himself. I wanna play the Ash from Evil Dead 2, not the TV show.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 489

Jake Muller and Piers Nivans from RE6 I would spend 100 on each 🙏 OG Nemesis would be cool aswell 🙏

• Esophagus
    Esophagus Member Posts: 3

omg yes Ada needs her re4r outfit. I'd also really like a Harry Mason legendary for Cheryl

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

Michael's aged partially burned mask and older bad ass Laurie.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,051
  • DeaconJames
    DeaconJames Member Posts: 19

I want a costume that says "Fix your game"

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,132
    edited September 2
  • OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 957

Still waiting on Billy Coen as a legendary ;(