The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Greenville Square Pallets

Does anyone else find the pallets a little excessive in Greenville Square? I chased a survivor, and they were literally able to just throw down pallets. Like, literally just going from pallet to pallet, as they were all right next to each other. Kinda silly to have the map designed that way, IMHO.

Comments

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,051

Yeah it's literally a 2v8 map. I don't think I've ever had an easy match there. A lot the pallets really aren't that unsafe, and it just becomes a killer stunning fest. The devs have a way of creating these pallets where the loop is just long enough to where good survivors can option select you. Respect the pallet? They keep running. Don't respect it? Teleport into stun. And this map is the best example of that.

• Bookern
    Bookern Member Posts: 159

yeah needs less pallets

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,077

are you complaining that survivor is out-skilling you? hahaha

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

The pallets kinda suck, so it's fine imo.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 868

I feel like a bunch of time was spent designing the main building, and less was spent on the rest of the map. It kind of feels like there's just stuff all over the place. Lot's of pallets, but no amazing loops. Reminds me of Hawkins, kind of.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 957

Most of the pallets on this map are garbage and it always spawns a nasty 3 or 4 generator setup in the centre of the map. It's one of those maps that's not very fun or fair for either role.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,278

That map redefined what an unsafe pallet is by making pallets connected to like...a pole and nothing else.