Casting of Frank Stone DBD Rewards?

eatmypeanut
eatmypeanut Member Posts: 29
edited September 3 in Off-topic

Has anyone gotten their preorder rewards? My BVHR account still says I don’t own it. I can’t refresh the sync data either for PS5, where I preordered it from.

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on

Answers

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,366

Nope. And my BHVR account says I do own it, it's in my Library. But I have no option to claim rewards.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,149
    edited September 3

I had to refresh my playstation account on my BHVR account a couple times and then refresh the actual BHVR account web page before the game showed up.

I was able to claim the rewards but only the Standard Edition rewards showed up, I'm missing the Deluxe Edition rewards. I just sent a ticket to Support so hopefully they'll sort that out.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,453

Are the costumes just a deluxe vs normal edition thing? Are there any costumes that can be missed if you didn’t preorder? I don’t think so but I’m not entirely sure.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 974

The preorder bonus was something called "Plunderer's Instinct." Iirc, the Trapper mask and the badge/banner were included in the deluxe edition along with the costumes.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,453

Thank you 😊

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, I LOVE your forum name. I just beat FF2 like last week 😄

• blondemagnolia
    blondemagnolia Member Posts: 14

I have the same problem

• eatmypeanut

Yeah I can’t even refresh my PS5 linked account on BVHR site. It just wont do anything. My Xbox account refreshed just fine though.

• DepressionNap
    DepressionNap Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Same issue on xbox womp

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 225

I have it linked, but how do i claim the cosmetics?

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

Yeah, Steam here. Preordered the Deluxe. Linked the Steam account to Bhvr account. No rewards.

• eatmypeanut

I had to use a laptop to get my PS5 account to refresh. Now the game is showing up in my game library. But now it says that I only have the Standard Edition preorder items and I should have deluxe🫠

• jayleeman
    jayleeman Member Posts: 2

I have the problem that i bought the deluxe edition on ps5 but only got the standard rewards. the behaviour account system doesnt seem to recognize my version correctly

• Brittybit
    Brittybit Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue I will submit a ticket also

• legions_strkes
    legions_strkes Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I too have the same issue. It’s very annoying. How do I submit a tiktok ?

• WatchDogJd
    WatchDogJd Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition on Playstation 5 and only got standard edition rewards. I didn't even get my pre-order rewards for dbd or anything.

• ZombieHChrist
    ZombieHChrist Member Posts: 23

just hope, submit a ticket. its such a killjoy that i ain't even playing nothing and it'll last days i won't play. i am assuming it won't get right. im not mad at them. it ruined a vibe. forget about gaming come back still not have it and just play game. it triggers a whole frustration. if nothing happens, i'll submit another one. i have faith that they will aid us, if not… well, its nothing a couple days from gaming won't handle just to be like screw it if it don't get resolved. ranting now aye, just wanted some clarity so i hopped on here to see if things were being said. Frank Stone is hitting a nice spot, just… i'll continue another day. it was suppose to be part of the day and went to shambles. its w/e. just hope

• YrSensation
    YrSensation Member Posts: 3

I play on Xbox and I haven’t gotten my rewards yet. But, if I do, I’ll only get the standard despite having the deluxe since there seems to be some weird store thing where I don’t own the deluxe but still have the deluxe add-ons. I think that may be why some people are only getting standard rewards.

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221

Bought Deluxe version of Frank Stone on Steam a long time ago. Owned DBD on Steam since 2016. Downloaded and installed Frank Stone. Both games show up in my library on the BHVR site (https://account.bhvr.com/account/my-account/games). I've not played Frank Stone yet, but I can't find any rewards at all on my Steam DBD account?

• Saralene
    Saralene Member Posts: 1

Make sure you launch Frank Stone at least once. Then make sure both games show up in your library on the BHVR site, resync if you have to. Then make sure you've redeemed the rewards by going to your library on the BHVR site, selecting DBD, and going into the Rewards tab and redeeming them there. If you've done both, it should show up next time you launch DBD. It's a lot of hoops to go through, but it works.

• CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221

This is exactly what I needed! Thank you for the info! I didn't know the part about clicking on my DBD in the BHVR account and claiming/redeeming my rewards. That was what I was missing.