The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the best Wraith perk?

No2Loser
No2Loser Member Posts: 41

What is the best Wraith perk? 23 votes

Bloodhound
39%
HerInfernalMajestyglitchboiMarc_go_soloBasementDwellerSepex09SHARKBOSSSoGomoputopiaDaddyPyramid 9 votes
Predator
13%
VibranToucanTyler3lufutufu 3 votes
Shadowborn
47%
GibberishVolantConch1719Guiltiisizzlingmario4CypheriusMrRetsejSleepyHtotallynotamegmainRoyvalNoobking3000No2Loser 11 votes

Comments

• No2Loser
    Shadowborn

They all suck tbh

• Sepex
    Sepex Member Posts: 1,451
    Bloodhound

Old Shadowborn yes. New version no. Hence Bloodhound.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697
    Shadowborn

They're all bad

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 661
    Shadowborn

mid perks, shadowborn is good for huntress but that’s all

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,270
    Bloodhound

🤥

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,120
    Bloodhound

This was tough, as none a especially great. Bloodhound does make a significant change to the brightness and time the stains last for, which can be more useful than the speedburst from being blinded.

Besides, there are more fun perks to use for blind attempts, such as Lightborn or Two Can Play.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,211
    edited September 13
    Shadowborn

Bloodhound makes tracking through blood actually possible (I'm not colorblind, just oblivious), but there's better ways to track.

Predator's great… if you're like me and can't track audio and are playing Spirit for some reason. This perk is basically the Killer equivalent of No Mither, putting the game on hard mode.

Shadowborn makes catching up after a blind much easier, and with how debilitating a blind can be, I'm putting it slightly above Bloodhound. None of them are even remotely good, so the bar's not too high.

EDIT: Of course, BHVR goes and announces they're making Predator an actually good perk THE DAY after I place it as Wraith's worst and call it the No Mither of Killer perks…

Post edited by VolantConch1719 on
  • OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 958

None of them are anywhere close to good unfortunately.

Bloodhound makes tracking harder because you can't use the fading of blood pools to determine how recent they are as easily.

Predator is much the same, making scratch marks harder to see in most cases.

And Shadowborn is not even worth discussing.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Shadowborn

All of his perks are pretty bad really, but Shadowborn is the least bad of the 3 because it's the only one that doesnt have potential to be outright detrimental like Bloodhound or Predator.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697
    Shadowborn

Ok well my vote aged poorly, Predator will be his best perk now after the next update

• No2Loser