The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dead hard simply doesn't work

It used to be 50/50 whether it would work or not. For awhile now it's been more on the 90/10 side. It simply does not work. No animation, no save. Just nothing even when timing it perfectly over years and years of playing with it.

Comments

• abyssplayz
    abyssplayz Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 30

i see it as killer sometimes and i dont even try to dodge it. they ruined it

• BurnedTerrormisu
    BurnedTerrormisu Member Posts: 85

I have the feeling the reduced the server tickrate a while ago and thats why even you and the killer has good ping the game game feels laggy.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,259

I have started to use DH with Iron Will since IW buff and didn't really have an issue.

Maybe ping issue? My ping is very low, so maybe that's why.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,163

I have seen a certain uptick in the usa of DH lately and my old habit kicked in and I just asume everyone has it and I let them waste so many DH when they must have been sure I would swing now. Pallets are still often lose/lose situations if the survivor in question has DH, you can predict it all you want, the window to land your strike between the ending of DH and the survivor regaining control of their character and slamming down that pallet is just too small to reliably hit sirvuvors.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 675

I'm seeing it more lately actually, and it's still counterable just the same: by having eyes and being careful. A perk being limited doesn't stop it, and yes… the nerf was needed. No perk should counter a basic part of the other side's kit so thoroughly you HAVE to play around the other side having it. That isn't fair.