The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Crazy how many Dredges I’m suddenly seeing

Day 1 didn’t see a single Dredge. Hell I barely see Dredge more than a couple times a month and yet today alone I’ve seen 5. It’s almost as if word caught on that he’s absolutely miserable to play against in Lights Out.

Did the devs even play test half the killers? You guys get paid because we spend a lot of money on this game. Maybe think about these things and be proactive against toxicity?

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

have you played against Dredge in this mode? You can’t see ANYTHING in nightfall.

• Bookern
    Bookern Member Posts: 159

Dredge was finally buffed and he actually feels great to play as plus hes the embodiment of darkness thats like his home turf mode

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,392

Yeah once word gets out about something in the community, usually by content creators, things ramp up. I've finished the LO Tome so thankfully don't have to put up with the Dredges lol good luck

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,811

I saw a survivor incentive bonus at 200% in that mode today. It lingered for a few hours, before dropping to 109 then 75. I didn’t even know it could get above 100.

• IWantCandys
    IWantCandys Member Posts: 166

At least you could try to hide from Dredge during nightfall.

The killer who actually is really miserable to play aginst in Lights Out is Legion.

I will quote Wesker here "There is no point in hiding" ….

…. cause even in the dark they will see you all the time with their killer instinkt.

I´m not even done with the event tome and I don´t think I will finish it. Switched back to normal mode yesterday because lights out feels like a waste of my time.

• k3ijus
    k3ijus Member Posts: 242

Id take Dredge over legion everytime. Faced 4 and oh my god is it suffocating, your blind and the legion is coming for you, where? You dont know. Its inevitable death. Youll be hit, will he continue his mayhem? You dont know, maybe he cancelled his power and is coming from behind you, or maybe hes continuing his frenzy, you dont know.