The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

why nerf twins cause theyre "strong"? and not nurse?

why increase the cooldown for victor, from 2.7 to 3.2?

there has been a trend lately to standardize killer powers to match the default 2.7 cooldown. and if its because twins are considered strong, why not increase the power cooldown hits like nurse and blight too?

the kick victor change is fine i guess, since you missed, but punishing for landing your power again?

Comments

• MoZo
    MoZo Member Posts: 4

true, I always wondered why nurse and blight don’t have a longer hit cooldown or miss when their powers are S tier. I still don’t know why nurse gets to recharge her power in her fatigue state but blights recharge waits until after his pallet break animation or hit fatigue to be over to start recharging. They should both start after the fatigue and have longer cooldowns.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,082

again, twin changes are not because twin is too strong, it is because twins is "unfun" to play against deemed by survivor mains that get slugged. so they're just nerfing twins for unfun reasons. Not like this killer is popular or whatever so it is like 1/100 games, you'll notice a change. whatever.

• jason38x
    jason38x Member Posts: 4

The unfun part of twins is being slugged not any other portion. Per behaviors previous post with the numbers for slugging, this does not appear to be on their list of reasons.

As a twins main I believe Victor needs to have both the injury latch and the down latch (like in the PTB). Except the down latch the twins are unable to recall Victor only pick up and the survivor is unable to recover or crawl until after they crush Victor. Then behavior can implement basekit BT.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697

Because 2.7 seconds wasn't long enough for survivors to have a fair chance at kicking him after he downed someone. It was way too easy to avoid

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 293

They should nerfed missed pounce attacks instead

• CrossTheSholf
    CrossTheSholf Member Posts: 174

Cuz devs make bizarre choices. Up next they are nerfing pig

• Sngfun
    Sngfun Member Posts: 219

The twins change's because of the speed curve, not the cooldown time. Basically Victor gains full movement speed during the last 0.7 seconds of his cooldown, making kicking him awkard.

He should have his speed curve fixed instead of this so you spend less time to get to the slug and make slugging harder.