Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is you favourite killer perk change in the PTB?

Backmon
Backmon Member Posts: 270

For me is Leverage, cause i love do full anti heal build and this perk can buy more time by making healing very slow and make deal with busket medkits a lot easy. Plus this perk would be great with full anti heal legion build (leverage + coulrophobia+gift of pain+nurse calling and addons like Filthy Blade + Defaced Smiley Pin)

Comments

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 305

Honestly I don't find them interesting at all, survivor perks got some cool updates, but for killers perks are still average

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,639

Genetic Limits, a great anti-exhaustion for chase killers and Lucky Star. 30 seconds of aura reading after exiting a locker on all your teammates sounds great

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,280

Genetic Limits. Will 100% run it on my spirit girly.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 683

Genetic Limits will make playing as Ghostface around loops a lot easier. Try to Sprint Burst, Lithe, or Finesse away from the M1 Killer now… ;)

• Backmon
    Backmon Member Posts: 270

But ghostface need stalk survivors, if they dont blind they can see you and then use lithe or sprint almost instantly.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,781

Machine Learning as someone who likes making stealth builds.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 683

That's why Genetic Limits helps. Sprint Burst is really hard for a Ghostface to deal with, they still have to catch you in the end stalking or not. Yes, a good one can catch you off guard before you use it, but it still is better to have that reassurance if you have to chase at all. And sometimes, even as an ambusher, you do. Since Ghostie lacks a strong antiloop (though he is good at mindgames, a weak form of antiloop and a chase power), something that alters exhaustion can help a lot.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,582

Deathbound, great perk for messing with survivors.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 877

Inner Focus.

The new effect of giving you a map wide aura on the killers position is so good for solo Q. I actually proposed this kind of effect to be added to Eyes of Belmont instead of the current Dark Sense rip-off one it has.

Plus, it's useless for SWF, so more points there.