We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Are Devout emblems bugged rn?

I've been trying to do the Spilling Blood and can't get anything higher than silver. My recent match, I got nine hooks, but didn't get all survivors hooked, I let the last one have hatch since I didn't hook her at all and I like to let the last one have hatch (final girl style). The other three I got three hooks each, nine in total. I had another match where I had hooked them all at least once and had three of them get to dead hook but the last one escaped, and yet I got silver. I'm wondering if it's bugged or if I'm not understanding the requirements to get gold. I haven't had problems before, just today.

Answers

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,149

devout is 9 hooks i think every survivor hooked twice at least.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 2,252

You can check the wiki for Emblems.

Bronze is 1 point, Silver 4, Gold 8, and Iridescent is 10.

You get points for certain actions/thresholds reached.

You get 2 points per kill (non-bleedout kill specifically). That gives 8 max, or Gold with a 4K.

You get 1 point for 9 hooks total (camped hook states or early kill hook state advancement doesn't count as a hook).

You get 1 point for hooking each Surv at least once.

All that put together means you need a non bleedout 4K, 9 hook actions, and each Survivor hooked at least once.

Some examples of what some people might think are Iri, but aren't, follow. Using a Mori on the final unhooked Surv with 9 hooks from the other 3 would yield 9 points, thus gold (missing each Surv hooked point). Letting one person go through Hatch while getting 11 hook actions would lose the 2 points from a 4th kill, and yield 8 total points for gold again. Getting 11 Hooks after bleeding out the 3rd Survivor and finding the 4th also yields 8 points and a gold (bleedout give 0 points).

All that being said, sometimes emblems do get bugged between patches. One patch the first hook didn't count, so to get the hook 9 times point, you actually needed 10 hooks, and to get the hook each Surv point, you needed to hook each Surv 2 times (or technically the first one needs to be hooked twice).