We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The devs constant handholding of survivors is driving me insane

JamesBCandell
JamesBCandell Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Gen regression and blocking perks are getting nerfs after nerfs after nerfs meanwhile the gens are flying like its nothing. How can this unbalanced mess be any healthy to you? I can't pick a single M1 killer and not lose 3 gens during a chase. I can't pick any fun perks or else they'll teabag me at the exit gate and writing in end game chat: "GG EZ ######### KILLER LOL!"

Do something about it devs. This is not fun.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

Exactly this. People who complain about the other side sweating are sweating themselves. They want that 4K every game, they want to escape every game, but if the other side plays the same, it is not right.

If someone really just wants to run fun perks and plays for fun, they will not care about winning that much.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

I even said those are not exclusive.

But if you want to win every game, you should not come with "I only want to have fun".

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,400

i win plenty of games as m1 killer, sounds like a skill issue tbh

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,234

The only hand holding I don't like is that Survivors get to see auras of TV's now, there is directional audio to the tv and a visual static to show where it is. How many indicators does a survivor need. As far as M1 goes. No issues here unless its crummy maps that still need to be adjusted

• brewingtea
    brewingtea Member Posts: 247

People can be d*cks. Don't let it get you so angry that you start posting on BHVR's forums.

We're too far gone, but there's still time to save yourself.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 2,015

Maybe the kill rates are too high and this is their way to address it