3 matches in chaos shuffle and i already want to say

This mode sucks.

Comments

• Backmon
    Backmon Member Posts: 285

Agree the worst and most unfair mod bhvr ever release

• justadreampallet
    justadreampallet Member Posts: 111

I kept seeing people say how fun it was but I never liked it, most killers use a build on that killer to specially cater to their play style. And random defeats that. What good is a chase build on ghostface or a stealth build on Billy. And that’s if you get perks that work together.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 700

Well the only thing (8 games in or something like that) is that most of the time the perks doesn't matter, as long as I get okay maps I can win against most survivors easily. I'm playing chucky at the moment and I lost 2 games from them I think, one case was ironworks of misery and the other one was garden of joy.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 567

Played 2 matches on survivor got no mither twice!

Got no mither 13 times in 30 games last time chaos shuffle was a thing, where's the shuffle? No tome so I'm out anyway I don't mind the concept but I seem to get a mixture of the same say around 20 perks over & over again. Given how many perks are in the game this seems extraordinarily unlikely i'd get the same perk over & over.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,180

Love this mode and always will. This, along with 2v8 a second (for me), are the two best things BHVR have done. It's a shame the glitch with perks only being selected at Tier 1 came with this, but at least they acknowledged it and are going to switch it.

Sorry you're not enjoying it, but my opinion is completely the other end of the dancefloor from you: this is a very welcome return, and a nice step up from the "Lights Out" mode (which was okay, but didn't feel it reached its full potential).

• Unequalmitten86
    Unequalmitten86 Member Posts: 154

Last time it was decent this time I don't know perks don't matter when the killers are just camping. Plus medkits are not healing fully. I don't know if it's a bug or not but I just used a green medkit and it only healed me halfway. This is not good this time around.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 829

Since the 1st Shuffle was so tame I was hoping this one would have been more adventurous by randomize addons and items.

Make the survivors start open handed and give them something random. I was hoping to see some Alex Boxes with double repair speed boost or something

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,142

The mode is only fun if you base the entire match around trying to get use out of your perks, and then you need at least one strange perk that you'd normally never use. If you get a boring build, you're out of luck. If you're a survivor and get No Mither, you're out of luck.

I had fun doing that the first time Chaos Shuffle came around. When the mode got extended, suddenly the tone changed in the matches and everyone seemed to go hardcore, I couldn't screw around with the perks anymore.

I haven't played it yet this time around.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,570

I think it is fun.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

I personally enjoy it, but without a tome to do challenges on I don't see a major reason to play it aside from a few games.

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 964

I like Chaos Shuffle, I'm just disappointed by the way it was brought back: Lights Out gained new features and a few changes to make the experience a little better, specially for survivors, but also for killers with all the muffled sounds. Chaos Shuffle got no changes, when it could have used ramdomized items and add-ons (that was the worst part the last time it went live: being able to choose add-ons but not perks means everyone played with the strongest add-ons possible, people decided to try-hard through the add-ons instead of the perks, on a mode where the main appeal was to have less repetitive meta builds), no tome of its own, and even came bugged with tier 1 perks instead of tier 3 (a bug so bad that it makes the game mode not worth playing).

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 307
    edited September 25

You must not depend on perks to play my friend, as I agree the mode is super fun!