Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors should be rewarded more for their efforts. (Post from Reddit u/Nadnuke)

BHVR seriously needs to do something like this. It's crucial for the games longevity. I really wish good ideas like this made it to BHVR, because it's like they're deaf to their community. It just feels so difficult to actually get good ideas like this to them.

Comments

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 1,014

Dunno about the "woe is me" tone of the quoted post, but survivors do need better BP gain.

• Sensetize94
    Sensetize94 Member Posts: 44

I think that the minimum bp points received should be about 15-20k regardless of the role, even if you are tunneled you will also get at least 15-20k

• Tits
    Tits Member Posts: 234

It might balance out the ques more. But ill admit theres nothing more unsatisfying than a killer slugging all 4 people and u all get 2000-8000 bp and the killer walks away satisfied with a "4k" and over 20k bp. The fact that you could loop the killer for 4 gens prettymuch winning the game for your "team" or even doing 4 generators gets you not much compared to pulling people off hooks. Most people play survivor because its the relaxing but hard role, and most people play killer because its the easier but more stressfull role. Either way they both deserve bp and eat just as much in the bloodweb

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 992

As a survivor main I couldn’t care less about bloodpoints. I’m sitting in about 4.6 million of them at the moment. There are far more pressing things to do to improve the health of the game.