We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Chaos Shuffle, do you win more or lose more?

OmegaXII
OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,198

What's your result? Survivors and Killers are all welcome in this thread! !!☺️

For me, I mainly play Killer for this mode (For some reason Killer Queues are on BP Bonus all time), and I actually won FAR MORE matches than I do when playing normally. I feel Survivors are a lot more chill when playing in this mode.

PS: I don't camp and tunnel BTW, even though I know it's easy to do it on this mode :)

Comments

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 727

I Usually play only soloqso my survivor winrate is probably around 50%, but my I normally escape alone a lot of times

And for killer I honestly think j win most of my games, it depends on the day too, in the weekends I usually verse more "tryhards"

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228

I win a lot more, both as Survivor and Killer.

I do well enough in normal mode using fully randomized builds, but in Chaos Shuffle everybody is in the same boat, so it's a decent advantage for me.

This is a reason I enjoy Chaos Mode, but I genuinely believe this mode is the best alternative as a more casual mode.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,621

I've been winning a lot more, on both sides.

Though the amount of survivors giving up on first hook is staggering.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 634

Losing as survivor in a good way, I don’t really care about surviving or not but on Chaos shuffle it’s more fun for some reason. Even tho I do tend to have very bad perks.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,520

I win more, and I dont mean getting more kills or escapes, I mean Im having more fun :)

P.S. My fellow PC players, get a blank icon perk pack if you wanna have a bit of a challenge! Tests your knowledge on perks, and also has clutch moments when a NoED, Haunted Grounds, Adrenaline or Finesse pop up that you didnt even know you had lol

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,630
    edited September 29

As a survivor… Honestly I've no clue - 50\50 maybe. Depends on a team I've got.

As a killer… Hardly depends on the perks value I've got. But mostly I just can't keep up against a decent team, due to lack of gen regression perks.

No complaints tho. Enjoying the mod so far.

• That_Craig_Guy
    That_Craig_Guy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Winrate is 0% in this mode as a survivor, and I'm not counting the time the killer let me leave after I was abandoned by my team.

Really just want a mode with no perks for either side, or bring back the one with set skills like in 2v8 instead of giving me a bunch of perks that don't work together.

• SipSipSip
    SipSipSip Member Posts: 19

I've been "losing" a lot more, but I'm having a lot of fun, so I'm winning in my books. However, I keep on getting the same perks over and over again (wake up, sole survivor, and small game). Kind of makes me wish there was some sort of guarantee to get different perks from your previous match.

• marielailin
    marielailin Member Posts: 4

Neither, i think it the most fair"experience in the game as the only thing that makes the difference is your surv/killer ability mechanically speaking, and your ability to use the perks that were given to you wisely.

Honestly, the mode I most enjoy, more that the regular one!

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,060

Won all my killer games and didn't play any survivor.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,667

I’ve been winning what feels like around 50% of my Survivor games.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,791

Honestly it is a bit hard to be certain, but I can definitely say I've been having more victories as survivor than killer.

I really try my best, but current Freddy struggles a bit without decent perks.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,060
    edited September 30

your a warrior for even playing him still. I see him as a guarantee loss against anybody good

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,791

Well, thank you my friend!

If his rework wasn't enough for me to drop him, then nothing is. I'm happy to be one of the Freddy mains helping him get the fourth highest kill rate in the game.

• upsideinsanity
    upsideinsanity Member Posts: 31

I agree with a lot of the previous comments.

I would say I escape 50% of the time however I am having a LOT more fun in this mode not going against the same three meta builds every match. I have not played killer

However I was VERY surprised when I went against a killer that got franklins, weave, haunted ground and blood favor in chaos shuffle.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,565

first three games and at least one person gave up at 5 gens :)

this gamemode is not safe from the soloq hell

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715

As a killer I win more than usual, which is not surprising, considering that these random builds are often better than what I'd normally use.

As a survivor it's slightly less than 50% I think, so slightly more than normal.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 1,024

I got Blood Warden in one of my games, which bumped me from a 1k to a 3k. Most hilarious perk ever.

I also discovered the speed at which survivors can cleanse Hexes. (2 out of my 3 Hex perks were gone within 2 minutes)

My kill rate seems the same, tho.