We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Will legion get some buffs

Legion is my favorite killer but they do need buffs

Answers

• LadyOwO
    LadyOwO Member Posts: 370

The huntress doesn't need any buffs. If anything she needs less hatches at the beginning because 6 is way too many

• LadyOwO
    LadyOwO Member Posts: 370
  • tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 876

BHVR seem to think Legion is in a good spot right now, but I do think they need a little etxra help against more experienced Survivors who know their counter play. Trouble is, it's hard to think of ways to buff them that won't make them too strong against newer players.

I'd personally like their base Frenzy duration to be 12 seconds instead of 10. With this buff, they could more easily chain hits against Survivors that know to spread out, whilst not really affecting the less experienced Survivors that bunch up together anyway. This would reduce their reliance on Mischief List to chain hits and give players more freedom to run different add-ons. That said, I live in fear of a rework, given what happened to The Trickster, Sadako's first rework and the abandoned Twins rework.

Of course, I can't speak for every Legion main, but I think most of us probably only want a few small buffs to help us when versing stronger opponents. Because they have better mobility compared to other basic attack Killers, the most recent Legion buffs have come from shrinking more of the maps, which has the unwelcome effect of also helping Nurse, Billy and Blight. DBD is a difficult game to balance and even small changes can make a big difference.

• coolgue1
    coolgue1 Member Posts: 126
    edited October 6

Post edited by coolgue1 on
  • IIITweedleIII
    IIITweedleIII Member Posts: 1,007

As a Robbie the Rabbit Legion main. Legion is fine where Legion is now. Folks that attempt the multi-Frenzy hits are the issue. You're using Legion wrong.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,872

Legion doesn't need any buffs, Legion is a noob/casual stomper and the majority of the player base are casual/low skill players.

I am getting tired of this tendency to buff mid tier killers that don't need it, now Nemesis is the latest very over-tuned killer that didn't need the buff so let's not do this with an annoying killer like Legion. Please.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 876

But chaining hits in frenzy is what makes Legion fun (at least for me). I love chaining hits to pick up speed and go vaulting after Survivors.

I'd caution BHVR not to give Legion a stronger 1 vs 1 power though, because Survivors would probably hate them even more for it (pre-nerf Chucky was essentially a 1 Vs 1 Legion). Although I do agree that they are mostly fine, some small buffs here and there wouldn't hurt.

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 537

Freddy says "Hi" to the community.

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,881

Legion is the most irritating non-antiloop killer in the game. I'm totally fine with buffs, but not without changing their power.

• PetTheDoggo
    PetTheDoggo Member Posts: 70

Detect Oblivious Survivors using Killer Instinct within range

To be honest, I would perfectly fine just with this change. Suddenly way more builds to play…

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 249

Someone needs to carry D tier in their back . That's been legions job for years now. Also tatariu had the perfect rework idea but i doubt it will ever happen.

• Azulra
    Azulra Member Posts: 504

Something that really annoyed me was that Legion was supposed to receive another rework awhile back, but BHVR ended up scrapping it as they were "satisfied" with Legion's stats.

• Gardhome
    Gardhome Member Posts: 61

More speed in feral frenzy. It makes no sense why Hillbilly or Oni very fast and can instadown but Legion is 5.2 and only make deep wound. Plus Hillbilly doesnt have cooldown and Oni have very short cooldown

• Gardhome

He is indeed not fine and need buffs both for speed and stealth. He is very slow in feral frenzy especially when killers like Oni/Hillbilly/Blight/Wraith exist that much more powerful and faster than him. Also feral frenzy does not detect oblivious survivors should go.

• Gardhome

Is this a joke? Nemesis was weak garbage before the buff