We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Idea time. Bloody outfits.

I think there should be more bloody outfits in dead by daylight. SPECIFICALLY, alternate bloody "prestige" versions of the Legendary set skins you can buy for specific characters, like a bloody skin set for Carlos Olivera, Chris Redfield, Rose Marigold, Lisa Garland, Maria, James Sunderland, The Eddie sets for killers, all of those types of skins, Its a big ask, but it would be a nice edition, and you can even put an extra 150 auric cells on it if there's a little implementation problem to do with money and adding a free skin. Just something nice and extra, although unnecessary.

Comments

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 598

They should just allow you to make all your skins bloody if you so desire, wouldn't pay for said privilege personally (this coming from someone who's apent hundreds on the game)

Nemesis can put his blue gunk all over any outfit so there's little excuse for not being able to make them all bloody beyond a little extra work or meh we don't wanna do it!

• AGlassOfOJ
    AGlassOfOJ Member Posts: 36
    edited October 10

I think an overhaul to legendary skins would be cool. Like, just separate them from skins and call them legendary characters you can only buy if you have the respective survivor. They would share the same bloodweb and inventory, but it would open the door for letting legendary characters have cosmetics.

• Khastrx
    Khastrx Member Posts: 156

Allow all legendary skins to be their own character with a bloodweb, and unlock bloody cosmetics through prestige like all the others. Some really do deserve their own place in the roster, Chris, Claire, James, Naughty Bear etc.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 998

My wish is that the bloody effect becomes a toggleable overlay that you can apply to any outfit you want. Similar to how Nemesis' blue infection works.

• iloveandhatethisgame
    iloveandhatethisgame Member Posts: 93

completely agree some legendary skins should have been their own characters