Who would you pick?

So, you have been dragged into the Entities realm after a really crap camping expedition that you bought off ebay and you've finished working on a Generator, the 2nd of your camp mates has been killed by a killer who refuses to move from their side.

Which Survivor do you want as your final duo's buddy in the bid for freedom and why?

Comments

• lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    Kate, because of obvious reason. hehe. And also because she has great perks.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@lemoNN said:

She is very perky

• TeambossFloze

@lemoNN said:

Interesting how you use country music as your reason for surviving the fog bro - kudos to that, i'm more of an EDM guy myself

• lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43

@lemoNN said:

Interesting how you use country music as your reason for surviving the fog bro - kudos to that, i'm more of an EDM guy myself

I am actually more of a metal guy myself and besides we heard like a 2 second song that she played on the guitar, who would be your survivor?
  • TeambossFloze

@lemoNN

I am actually more of a metal guy myself and besides we heard like a 2 second song that she played on the guitar, who would be your survivor?

I would pick Claudette and the reason I would pick her is because I think she would instil calm into me if I was scared and plus she has them great healing abilities in case I am injured. I think she is probably growing her own cannabis farm too so potentially could have a blast.