Does the clown secretly scare players?

Options
sadmuffins13
sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

So I was playing swf and my teammate immediately wanted to quit as soon as he saw the clown. I told him it could be a hillbilly. His reply was he would have preferred that... literally had to beg the guy not to quit on hook so it would buy the team time. I honestly hate going against wraiths. But i don’t rage quit. I do what I can for the team. Because this is a team game. Well from the survivors point of view anyways.

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

Yes, to the point almost no-one plays him.

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options

To be quite honest I think quite a few people are actually scared of the clown because well he's a clown. If I said it once I'll say it a million times I don't really fear clowns I'm just terrified of what they technically have to do for a living which is way more depressing than people make it appear.

As for the clown and game he's one of my mains. I love the guy to death but I think people who aren't scared of him just don't like him because he can slow you down destroying loops but besides that yes I think people are actually terrified of clowns.

• NathanExplosion
    NathanExplosion Member Posts: 337
    edited March 2019
    Options

@RSB

Who would have thought that playing a oversized homeless throwing his alcohol bottles on teenagers would not interest peoples ?

(Even more when you can litteraly feel what described above in the gameplay AKA weak and boring)

He only got his John Wayne Gacy's vibe for him, really.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773
    Options

I don't have coulrophobia. Seeing his thick ponch jiggle when he walks is arousing if anything

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options

I love facing the Clown. Its a shame he is not used much.

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options

He just didn’t like the killer. Didn’t have a fear of clowns. Felt the power didn’t leave much room for counter play. The clown was just the killer he didn’t like going against.