Ash VS DBD

So I just wanted to test out the theory of if this will be taken down right away after I post it. How exciting is this that they showed or leaked the perks? what is everyone's thoughts on this and if there will be a killer attached with Ash what will it be. Also which franchise do you think they are going to pull from? the movies or the recent Starz series?

Comments

• RabidWabbitz
    RabidWabbitz Member Posts: 93

The reason I think it will be taken down is because I haven't seen much buzz about this leak and that is weird to me.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

Most likely the original trilogy. The Killer will likely be one of the more known Deadites like Cheryl or Evil Ash.

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

The quotes on the perks were from the TV show. Ash vs The Evil Dead. Not the movies. So there's a good chance that if there is a killer, they will be from the TV show.

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

That’s a shame. Running around as “Bad Ash” while his jaw falls off yelling at survivors would’ve been good fun.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839

Don't lose hope just yet. While without a doubt the Ash we will be getting will be Old Ash from the show we still have no idea who the killer will be other than it will be a he. So Evil Ash from Army of Darkness could still be possible.

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

Would be wonderful. I would switch to him just because it is him. I don’t care if his power was flicking paper clips at people.

I just hope they keep this whole “killer can actually speak” should they go this route. 90% of what makes Bruce Campbell entertaining is him running his mouth and one liners.

• RabidWabbitz

I am hoping for the killer to be the version of Bad Ash that dances back and fourth saying "Little Goody Two Shoes" lol

• RabidWabbitz

Also I am not going to lie. I thought for sure they would be shutting down anything that referred to the leak at all as I didn't see much about it on here. It is FREAKING ASH PEOPLE! Start talking about this!