Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Delete Discussion.

Mashtyx1
Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

^

Post edited by Mashtyx1 on

Comments

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

I'm actually dreading it at this point since the patch is going to bring a lot of performance issues. Xbox has been reduced to a state of almost unplayability for killers due to horrific FPS issues. Even PC is having FPS issues with certain killers and cosmetics. What good is it coming to PS4 now when it does arrive we won't get to play the clown without our game freezing or crashing all together? And killers who prefer Doctor, Huntress, Nurse and even Billy are going to have to stop playing.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

I don't think the hype for them is the issue at this point. The problem is what the update actually does. They can keep playing in the meantime, sure, but they aren't gaining progress in the new system. That means they aren't getting any experience, levels, or Shards (in a meaningful way). Even without the added content, they can play in the meantime, but there's almost no point in it progress-wise. You can still play for fun, but many believe it's better to wait for the update so their playtime has an impact on the updated system.

• Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188

@Noodle Hm I didn't even know about those problems. @KING_DEDE Me to at this point....

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Noodle said:

I'm actually dreading it at this point since the patch is going to bring a lot of performance issues. Xbox has been reduced to a state of almost unplayability for killers due to horrific FPS issues. Even PC is having FPS issues with certain killers and cosmetics. What good is it coming to PS4 now when it does arrive we won't get to play the clown without our game freezing or crashing all together? And killers who prefer Doctor, Huntress, Nurse and even Billy are going to have to stop playing.

So sad because my doctor is almost prestige 2 but oh well hag it is until those issues stop 
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    edited June 2018
    Man... I'm still kinda pumped for it either way  :pirate:
  • Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136

Don't blame the devs blame SONY!!!

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Cypraz said:

Don't blame the devs blame SONY!!!

Sarcasm?
  • Geondp
    Geondp Member Posts: 35

Nope zero hype from me.. They blew it hard no matter who is at fault.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    In some ways I am. I'm going to be happy to be getting the new content. But my excitement has been a little killed off due to certain people running their mouths for people expressing their opinion along with the constant discovery of bugs, difficulties... So now I'm just meh. But I still check, every day, just in case.
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

I can’t wait to play this horribly optimized update.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Honestly I saw what xbox is going through with the frames and the hitboxes and realized it’s not gonna be fun. The only reason I’ll be playing is because of the double bp event
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    No hype just want the shard cap lifted.