Your least favorite survivors by design.

Options
GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

For me

Adam, Jeff, and Quentin or however you say it.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Adam and Jeff.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2019
    Options

Jeff, Adam, Laurie, and Ace

Post edited by feechima on
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Meg, i can't stand her voice, her fugly face and most of her cosmetics.

• GrootDude
    Options

@Kurisataru if you talk about Fengs default hair like that again I WILL HURT YOU!

• GrootDude
    Options

@Eninya she isn’t fat by American standards, curvy in America but not thicc like people keep saying.😂

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    edited March 2019
    Options

Can I talk about her starter outfits at least? Hows about the cardigan and capris that make her immersed af when she's floored but look like middle aged mom clothes to go with her middle aged mom bun?

Yeah I agree, Jane isn't thicc technically speaking, but you know how it is with hype words, people don't care about the actual meaning, they just use the word for fun. So just to imply she's bigger than thicc we can use 4 C's. ThiCCCC.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Adam and Ace.

Adam has bad cosmetics and looks height and body wise, kinda off from the rest of the Survivors. He really sticks out. Least I like his Perks

Ace looks like such a dirty douchebag that I just want to point the Killer at him becaise I trust the Killer more than Ace. Also, I hate his Perks, I can never see myself using his...ever

• Arabytes
    Arabytes Member Posts: 52
    Options

Quentin. Whenever I look at this dude, I think : "4:20"

• GrootDude
    Options

The starter outfits are fine, I only like the mom bun with certain outfits.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Ace and Jeff.

Ace just looks like a sleazy douchebag.

Jeff just doesn’t do it for me. He’s so bland. Although his grunting noises on the ground are hilarious.

The other male characters are well designed except Adam.

I like all the female characters design wise except Laurie. She looks like a horse.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002
    Options

Since we've been getting cosmetics, I actually don't dislike any survivor anymore. As I either 1) liked their default look or 2) like one of their cosmetic looks, but if we're talking about default looks. I never used to like Ace, Dwight or Claudette...

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

Adam, Jake, and Jeff.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

Nea. I hate her base appearance, I hate her secondary appearance, without the beanie it is so much worse, and NONE of her cosmetics do anything for me.

After that is Quentin, for obvious reasons. His tree shirt and necklace are his only saving graces for me.

Everyone else I like (except for Kate's Jorts, but I almost have enough shards to get her longer pants, so I won't be complaining about that.)

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Jeff, no one else but Jeff.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    edited March 2019
    Options

I mained Laurie until I rewatched Halloween... look how they massacred my girl 😣

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

I actually hate the new survivor. Also Quentin.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options

Quentin & Jane are both really gross. Quentin looks like a crackhead & Jane looks like a bag of pudding... ugh.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    Options

Jane.

• Siggerad
    Siggerad Member Posts: 47
    Options

Jane is a meme survivor

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Nea because I think she looks hideous. Street trash.

Jane just looks comical running around with that thicc booty jiggling from side to side.

• Nikkiwhat
    Options

*hisses at*

You take that back Dwight, or I'll take your locker privileges away! D:<

• Dwight_Fairfield
    edited March 2019
    Options

@Nikkiwhat

😬

Which comment? The Nea or Jane one? I'ma scared. I need my locker. Its the preciousssss.

• Nikkiwhat
    Options

Nea! She's my main and the first Survivor I played as. xD. Her Harajuku and Cyber Punk are my fav outfits

*holds Locker Door teasingly open*

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Options

@Nikkiwhat

.....locker door......so tempting.....ok fine I take it back. But Jane still has a jiggly thicc butt. Now if you'll just hold that locker door open...

• Nikkiwhat
    Options

D'awwww you really do care!

*opens door and jams a RBT on yer head and safely tucks you into the locker*

No rebuttals bout the Thicc Momma from me.

• GolgiNea
    GolgiNea Member Posts: 157
    Options

I really hate Jake... sorry to all you Jake mains, but you're always FULLY saboing hooks near a gen I'm working on.

As for design... why the hell is he so whiny? He just looks annoying. Iron Will is definitely a necessity for him lol.

• BurgerKingEmployee
    BurgerKingEmployee Member Posts: 34
    Options

I've never liked Jeff. There's just something about him that's boring. IDK.

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

quentin is actually insultingly ugly, and anyone who doesn't automatically think that needs to get another look at him. i really hope he gets a redraw when freddy's rework finally rolls around, but this game is certainly not known to do things like that.

other than that, nea looks kinda ######### up and her skins are really weird looking, laurie looks #########, detective tapp just looks lifeless and uninspired (almost like he's another map asset) kate's hair looks bizarre, and jake looks pretty weird with his default hair tbh.

on the other hand, every survivor after kate (can't get over her hair without a skin on tbh) look pretty good to me. they're much more lively and animated. bill looks pretty fantastic too, even if he didn't get all the minor animation details. even then, i appreciate the older survivors as well, i just really like the effort they're putting into these newer ones.

• Robb_Stark
    Robb_Stark Member Posts: 87
    Options

Dwight!100%!

He looks really goofy and he has the most provoking face I've ever seen! The sounds he makes, especially when he gets hit or falls from a height, are extremely irritating/puerile!

Whenever he joins the lobby I'm like "Grrrr-ARGHHHH🌡️ !!!!!" . His appearence really pisses me off. When I am injured I never allow him to touch me with his filthy hands (which only serve a purpose as far as masturbation goes).

If I were to see Dwight on the street I would tackle him, hold him down and then punch👊 his head against the asphalt multiple times using all the momentum I could possibly get💥.

I hate this Survivor from the bottom of my heart!

I've tried to tell him a million times but he won't take the hint!

You are a pest! You are a toad! You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny! YOU ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE, DWIGHT FAIRFIELD! You, ARE A LOSER! 💣️💢💢💢

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Probably Ace

• lunaposa
    lunaposa Member Posts: 89
    Options

I despise Default Nea, Short hair claudette, DESPISE Laurie xD, not a big fan of short hair meg either. I really hate Metal Jeff, not a fan of Adam's look or quentine unless he is beanie.

My favorites though are lunar event Feng Min, Kate pretty much all of them, and Jane looks adorable.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    Options