Amazing ranking system

Pls, fix your ranking system. It is unfair and broken

Comments

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Agreed, ranking system needs rework. Something in the middle between this and how it used to be, so it's not too easy but definetly not too hard. Would love to see the '+1' point closer to the '0' as safe pipping already requires quite a lot.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Get rid of this scoring system entirely. You've got at least 4 separate point systems combined to make this messy Emblem system when it would just be better if the scores were a bit more basic in execution. The game hampered by these restrictive scoring rules.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Looks good to me... You didn't run a perfect match... What were you expecting?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

What exactly do you expect?

I dont see anything to fix

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

You're not supposed to leave the match when you get the chance to! Next time, stealth around the Killer after the gates are open to farm up those last few Evader points for the double pip!

Seems like that's the playstyle devs try to promote with the recent changes. Rush gens and when you have an exit available, go for the risky emblems!

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@TheBean @Master

Guys, this player had basicly a perfect game. They could have gotten Iridescent on Evader when they wouldn't have left the match but stayed to run around the killer some more.

Is this what we want? Survivors prolonging a lost match for the killer because they have to farm Evader points? Because this is already happening and it's not good for the game. If a killer has lost a match, they want the survivors to leave so that everybody can move on to the next match.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Devs want you to troll the killer more.

• TheBean
    edited March 2019

@NoShinyPony What? I see a survivor emblems with a silver in evader... saying the system is broken and unfair.... where did what you say come from that? Please explain more.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

I know it's frustrating to be one tick away from double pipping, but you're not entitled to it. All you had to do was stealth around the killer some more.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited March 2019

Well the game was perfect EXCEPT in the evader category which is the reason why he didnt double pip.

I dont give a damn if you stay longer, survivors BM all the time anway and hide in bushes just for the lulz

Its just hilarious how much some players have become used to getting double pips.....

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Green ranks (like the one shown) yellow and beige are reasonable and still pretty easy to pip in - the purple and red ranks are a special treat though. You'd have to score like that (maybe even a notch lower is acceptable) every game in order to progress through red.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@TheBean I don't understand what you want to say, sorry. Maybe rephrase it?

@Master I'm sorry if you are at a point where you say "survivors BM all the time anyway". Then there's no need for discussion. 😴

• Mordliss
    Mordliss Member Posts: 7

This new system is garbage. Waiting 7 minutes for a game is not an improvement over waiting barley 2 minutes. Trash update.

• C_Valentine
    C_Valentine Member Posts: 2

Amazing how people can't see the problem. I didn't do a perfect match because if I had to escape from the killer I wouldn't have left... This ranking system is screwed and you don't want to see it.

• TheBean

Ahh kk... you guys are complaining cause the survivor couldn't get a iri in evader for not winning any chases but hiding all match...

Then you want a perfect game so you have to farm it from the killer.

Well yeah... You think you are good enough to win the chase then go farm it... If that killer decides to DC cause they lost and don't want to waste anymore time, that is the risk.

Sucks as the killer for the survivors not to leave but that is an issue the devs need to fix, that has been like this since this game was made.

Isn't the idea behind a perfect game, in this emblem system, mean you have to perform in ALL the emblems inorder to score perfect? If you hide the whole game.. sure you are good at stealth... but that doesn't mean you have the skills to win a chase.

• Prinzessin_Soeh
    Prinzessin_Soeh Member Posts: 15

Well, the biggest problem is a camping killer or if he's tunneling.. you get depipped as a survivor so many times.. ranked 4 levels down just because there are so many killers, that aren't really jukeable (not for my skills).. the hit you down in abut 20 seconds and hook you up without even leaving. This is such a horrible ranking system.. you get punished for something which is not your fault.. so sad..

• TheBean

@C_Valentine Funny how you expect people to read your mind. I'm always amazed by that.

So you assume EVERYONE must think like you. Even the Devs correct? Since you spent no time explaining what it was you wanted people to get from your original post.

So the Devs is supposed to look at your post and do what?... Read every comment on the post to finally understand what it is you mean?

Hey everyone.. This is a clear example of HOW NOT to make a constructive post about an issue you believe is in the game. As per the OP, you must always assume everyone can read your mind.

You know what I'm thinking now?