The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

More one sidedness. Fun.

SmokePotion
SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

So, your game is lopsided. People are dcing every other game.

But you decide to release a survivor with really strong perks, without a killer to add any perks to that side of the game and even things out. Read: i'm talking about Ash.

Don't get me wrong, the video was funny. And it would have made a pretty good vid for those video game awards you showed the legion vid at. But i want to know who's bright idea this was? Giving survivors another free chase extender (MoM) is going to make even more killers d/c.

But it's been obvious for a long time how your mind works Dev's. If those survivors aren't surviving, it isn't a game. If the killer doesn't have to overcome more odds then the survivors, it's not a real game.

Your game is no longer a real game. I'm sorry to tell you. In fact, the only reason for you to drop this info like this, is a hope that the new DLC will being back the 30% of players that have left the game already. (keep in mind, that is the ENTIRETY of last years player growth. they have lost a full years growth with this crap they are pulling)

No one asked you to stack the survivors decks more, but EVERYONE is begging you to fix the d/c meta. And you haven't. Instead you are giving us something shiny to buy.... Right after we bought dlc. It's almost like you are in financial trouble. Like Starbreeze isn't getting the money they expected (your financial creditor), Your lawsuit with Bethesda and Time warner drained your capital, and your other DBD ripoff game died horribly. It's almost like you need money, and are ignoring the state of the game, because of the state of your company.

Comments