EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: please read :)

_LC
_LC Member Posts: 105

Stop using self care and urban evasion. I swear to god if I see you, yes YOU, hiding in a corner and urban evading the ######### around I will find you and I... will be very disappointed at you.

No but seriously hahaha guys please!!!!!!!!! You know that feeling when you die cause your teammates made a lot of mistakes? Well, that's what I feel when I see you crouching somewhere and doing absolutely nothing.

BIG TIP FOR BEING A PRO GAMER LV 9000 with 2000 IQ: urban is good for not being caught, self care is good for staying alive, and you know what's even better? Being good at the game hahaha if u crouch to a corner, self care, then come to rescue me / do a gen / do something and completely fail at saving me/stay hidden/do things right, ran in the killer mouth and suicide, was it worth to crouch all that time MILES away from the killer if when u get found u straight up: 1. waste a pallet 2. get hit immediatley. 3. ran in straight line. 4 (optional, but gives u a lot of NOOBpoints) farm me while u're there, cause why not! 5. proceed to die.

The post looks salty or whatever but jokes apart I just wanted to give some tips to player that maybe are still learning or are afraid of some situation and need to get some confidence.

Thoughts?

Comments