Quick Console Question

I've been on a long break from the game for several months after going back to school and haven't played in a while. I primarily played PC.

I played on a base PS4 for the first time in about 5 months probably, and it played much smoother. Framerate was much more tolerable as survivor and killer, and input latency even seemed to be better. It used to be I'd have to time a button press for a skill check like, a full second ahead of time. Now it feels much tighter. I've looked around to see if an optimization patch ever went out for consoles but haven't found anything.

So has there been a console optimization patch while I've been away?

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Sort of, not specifically for consoles but for all platforms to overall better the fps

• Tipper117
    Tipper117 Member Posts: 41

Well it shows. It may not look as pretty as PC, but at least it was playable. Made me pretty happy because any of my friends that would play with me only play console. The latency and low fps kinda turned them off to the game when they first tried it. Kinda bummed me out cause I played PC since release and knew how awesome the game could be on console. Good to see they're making improvements.