RIP

Options
Master
Master Member Posts: 10,200
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

So its actually true, DS is getting a 5 sec stun and the new crutch is gonna be released aswell.

Im finally resigning, who of the killer mains is up for some SWF to bully some poor souls?

You know, just some casual SWF fun, hit me up =)

Btw, I am refusing to spend any more money on this game since freddy and my decision still stands, I will have to wait to get the new crutch from the shrine, but I hope thats ok, I got DS at least =)

Comments

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773
    edited April 2019
    Options

Literally gave it a timer so you could prevent the survivor from using it if you just go to another target

Enduring is still a powerful counter

The stun is actually 4 seconds because the survivor is locked in a 1 second animation before they can run; making it as long as normal wiggle stun.

If you want to tunnel just slug. Easy as that.

Mettle of man should be changed though. Too situational and annoying to m1 killers

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

I guess they just want every killer to play nurse which seems to be working because MoM doesn't work when you use your power...

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Love the pic btw...

Before it was 3 seconds right? So they buffed it by 1 second? Is that what happened?

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

I wouldn't mind it while generators are still up but That 5 second stun is going to make endgame tough... especially with SWF or combines perks like deliverance, BT, adrenaline.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Plenty of time to have a friend blind the killer also.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options

I just don't see how Bhvr can expect anyone to play M1 Killers when DS can be stacked with Mettle of Man. Two hits to down, third hit ignored by DS, fourth hit ignore by Mettle of Man. Add adrenaline and instaheals for even more "fun."

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154
    Options

oh well, see ya folks in july then.

• bob_bobber
    bob_bobber Member Posts: 54
    Options

omg, Ash new perk is CRAZY.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Options

MoM is such a trash perk I can't believe people are upset about it TBH, it's so easy to counter and will be useless after green ranks , Flip Flop is your new meta perk not MoM , out of all the testing I've done flip flop is going to be a pain with SWF literally just distract the killer as soon as he downs someone long enough for them to gain some recovery and then throw a bodyblock when he picks them up it's literally like having the old non obsession DS with the amount of wiggle you get

• Master
    edited April 2019
    Options

What is happening in july?

Besides the dedicated server thigny which will most likely screw up killers even more

• Master
    edited April 2019
    Options

Yes I dont care anymore.

bully the killer population away such that nobody can paly anymore, only then the devs will realize what they are doing

btw, I dont wanna paly toxic SWF, I just wanna play optimally, genrush and best perks

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,683
    Options

Shh.

• Master
    Options

@OrionsFury4789 How do you counter mom, now im curious.

And Ive also said that flip flop is insane, what are you supposed to do against a flashlight swf

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited April 2019
    Options

@Master without voice comms? Or exactly like the sweaty seal team six that doesnt exist. Until now.

Also, we all know one killer leaving is a drop in the bucket, and Behaviour wont use that to change the entire game. If you're done, youre done, dont rant about it. Go play swf and be the group that is supposedly the REAL problem, or maybe try another game.

We dont need this negativity on Ash release day.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

There's no counter. Just like with every other survivor perk.

• ShyDragon
    ShyDragon Member Posts: 19
    Options

No, this is not the whole truth. It's not just simple buff from 3 sec to 5 sec.

Learn to read with understanding and then come back.

Thank you for your attention.

• OrionsFury4789
    edited April 2019
    Options

@Master The nurse will totally negate this because if you use your power to attack it doesn't count as a stack and unless you're at yellow ranks the nurse is more than likely not going to try and chase you without blinking , my only concern about MoM is that it's gonna alienate the high tier killers and that's all you will see at red ranks anymore are killers like nurse billy and spirit because it will make ranking up easier for those killers and harder for killers like Freddy or trapper, so my only beef with it is you've indirectly nerfed already weak killers and buffed already strong ones.

• Master
    Options

Well depends on our mood. Im not that kind of guy that is too shy to talk to strangers, but I could paly without voice comms too (would be a heavy disadvantage though)

I imagine it in a sweaty seal team style on vacation (since it doesnt actually matter)

Oh and you can be ensured that I am not the only one who is upset about this.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

You need to deal with it :)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,683
    Options

How dare you bring arguments? A Survivor Perk was buffed, no arguments allowed!!!11

But other than that, you are correct regarding the High Tier Killers, but in Red Rank you see a lot of Spirits and Nurses anyway, especially after the change of the Pipping System. It is hard to stay in Red Ranks, so the best Killers need to be played.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited April 2019
    Options

@Master theres morenthan one person unreasonable upset about a 1/2 sec difference on a perk that used to be "OP" and got fixed and a perk that's being overhyped? Kinda ridiculous, but okay. Good. Take ALL that negativity and whatnot and go play sweaty swf.

You trying to act coy about it doesnt change the fact that you cant handle a minimal change when bigger ones have happened, and now are literally going to play in a way that's toxic to try to "force the developers" to fix the game the way you want.

Grow up.

I'm done here. You've set your mind in the toxic stone. Its not gonna be changed. We know that.

Good luck on how do you killers put it....cheat with friends?

<3

• OrionsFury4789
    Options

@Aven_Fallen I agree they are common at red ranks but how do you think people are gonna react when out of five games you get 2 Omega blink nurses, 2 prayer bead spirits and a instasaw billy? I fear alot of people will derank to keep from having the same broken record over and over again and they will want variety in killers to stay entertained

• Master
    Options

Nurses hit counts as a basic attack aswell. (if they dont, then this is a bug)

I also saw that mom activated on corupted puke, but thats a bug probably.

• Master
    Options
  • OrionsFury4789
    Options

@Master nope , her blink attacks do not reward a stack along with post phase spirit or Billy's chainsaw it's literally only M1 attacks so unless you allow survivors to loop you as nurse and don't blink it's a easy counter , that's why it's going to be a lower rank perk because high tier killers that can effectively use their power will pretty much ignore MoM

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

MoM is not a crutch for one

two dont tunnel or run enduring

• OrionsFury4789
    Options

@Hoodedfengm1n I'm gonna give it 2-3 days and I'll bet we start seeing the "nerf flip flop" threads it's way more effective than MoM and especially with SWF

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

@OrionsFury4789 Seconded on that, it sounds OP on paper, go into the match and you will begin to notice something, MoM is a poor perk, Flip flop in my opinion is a weird perk but powerful against slugging

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

Visit the forum

See the ASH patch notes are up smile and read them, DS time buffed (omg this will be a funny read)

Go into general disscussion

See the usual names pop up making threads crying about it and how the devs pander to survivors (funily enough the same names who when Enduring made the time so short they laughed saying how they loved the survivor salt)

Continue to sit here while eating my popcorn while seeing more salt falling from tears than ever before.

Ahhhhhhhh good ol DBD forums

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

RIP you indeed. 😫

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited April 2019
    Options