Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Whats your reaction to getting a hook, saboed right in front of your face when you're trying to hook

DarXide
DarXide Member Posts: 81

Like, the title says, my reaction is that it's now my personal vendetta to kill the Sabotuer even though sabo'ing isn't that great.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I don't mind, unless it's a full SWF going apeshit on my hooks for 10mins.
    Then I just go on a slugfest!

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82

Well, my reaction would mostly depend on how the team did during the trial. If they were able to outsmart me multiple times before I may be pissed about the sabo, but would also admit that it was good thinking on the survs side.
    If they, however, mostly acted cocky and trolled a lot- sorry, but as soon as the next of you will be on the hook it will be at least struggle phase before you will get the chance to unhook him. :p

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i had a team of no mither davids with flashlights and tenacity.... later, i found out they had sabotour as well.... 4 minutes into the game with no gens done. i thought i was gonna win eventually.... my first pickup, i realized i had two hooks (not counting the basement). it was an eye-opener....

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    "Good job!" because (good) sabo is so rare this day and it also adds another objective for the survivors :) 
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Holy #########, someone is actually using Sabo.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

drop the survivor, down and hard camp
    i will cleanse all sabo'ers from this earth

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
  • SiNister_TTV
    SiNister_TTV Member Posts: 8

I don't care, if there is one person wasting time sabo hooks, means 1 less person doing gens. Then you drop the person your about to hook (which means another person not doing gens) Then you have to have a survivor go an rescue the downed person and I am chasing the sabo guy = no gens being done. The dream

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

imo, ######### happens. Most of the time it aint too hard to catch em again, other times.. it sucks. Not much you can do about it. Just think about the chase and congratulate yourself on your strength of that chase and the game at hand.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

I'm happy to see Sabo. Bonus points for no mither. It's nice to see survivors doing another objective.

• Mori Time

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

No problem with sabo...it's working as intended. If I got to hook, and someone has it 99...if they can drop it, nice work.

• Rush_b_naked
    Rush_b_naked Member Posts: 49

Its sluggin time. You sabo ma babies, you bleed out.

• Oogi_UK
    Oogi_UK Member Posts: 4

1 person down and me chasing a toolbox around the map, 2 people or less doing gens, this is my idea of heaven.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

Pop evil within 3 and go on a slugging spree.

• blenderman
    blenderman Member Posts: 10

Drop the little bugger and chase the Saboteur!

• psinathedog
    psinathedog Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2018
    I put on the ground this pleb and watch him bleeding and wait till hook regenerate