Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Salty The Hex Hag 😂 A.K.A Insta Hag

LightsOut88
LightsOut88 Member Posts: 123
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

Need a bit more salt in your life? If your like me, you know getting Salt means you have done your job well as a killer! If you enjoy making solid builds that will challenge even good survivors and garuntee you some entertaining messages; Try this Hag build!

Perks:

Hex Ruin

Hex Devour Hope

Hex Haunted Grounds

Make Your Choice

Add Ons: Disfigured Ear and Rusty Shackles

With this build you will have a total of 4 active hexes on the map. Hex hunters will be punished when they trigger Haunted Grounds in search of Ruin. Your traps will be virtually undetectable. Survivors cannot hear you when they trigger a trap, and your traps do not spawn a hag or make noise so you will catch a lot of ppl off guard! This build punishes altruism hard, making survivors really have to choose whether they should attempt the risky save. Make your choice will make you insta down any rescuers should you be within teleporting distance ( and they wont even see you coming if they trigger your trap by the hook). There is ZERO reason to camp or tunnel with this build! Devour hope makes you more powerful with each hook save, even letting you insta-down and even kill your prey once you hit the certain stacks. Realistically the survivors will either abandon altruism or die.

That being said if they do happen to get ruin dont panic! A lot of idiots will still break Haunted Grounds just for points after Ruin is gone. Same with Devour Hope. If it goes down, oh well! Your base traps alone will have everyone scrambling so you always have a strong weapon!

Give this a try and let me know how much Salt you get! 😂

Comments

• LightsOut88

I just recently started playing Hag and for the longest time I was afraid to use her. Now that I have though I see how powerful she is and her map pressure is outrageous! With that build I posted I get a dm every single game usually lol. That 19 min Freddy game you mentioned must have literally felt like a nightmare they just couldnt get out of! Lol

• LightsOut88

@DudeDelicious. That build of yours is actually quite nasty on any killer if your goal is to simply stop gens getting done at all lol! I may steal that build and use it on Spirit lmao! With prayer beads and a flute there will be no gens getting done at all just ppl running for their lives hoping they dont depip lol.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505

I use this build with spirit as well, i just use Hex: Thrill Of The Hunt in place of MYC.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Gramma's Heart > Disfigured Ear IMO. DE makes them deaf which is good but they will know they triggered a trap still and it only affects the survivor that triggered it. GH affects the killer and basically has the same effect. But I could see the potential in this build.