The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion Mend Bug Abuse

We all know legion is annoying as is but this bug is terrible. Mending takes for EVER and there's people out there that are abusing it. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Comments

• Justified
    Justified Member Posts: 15

I haven't personally seen this in any of my games, but I have seen it in streams. Typically the addons being used aren't even supposed to be used together so anyone using them clearly knows what they're doing.

Sorry you had to experience this but who knows when it will actually be fixed. 😕

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Justified The bug works with just 1. They also used to stack before they were bugged so why aren't they meant to be used together?

• Justified
    Justified Member Posts: 15

Oh news to me. I wasn't aware it could be done with just one of them. I thought people were doing the double stack to get the mend to like 5 minutes or something. Good to know! Appreciate it! ☺️

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I am testing it in KYF, this needs to be fixed

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

You are doing it wrong. You are not meant to heal against the Legion

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Is this the final fix for Legion?

Devs: Oh you dont like the hit>mend, hit>mend, hit>mend thing? Well, you'll just have to mend one time... But it'll take forever (evil laughs)

• ricardo
    ricardo Member Posts: 53

just adept 4Head

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

@Bbbrian2013 Except the person admitted to it in the post game chat, and how is longer mending time every time you get hit by frenzy part of the add on? It felt like I was repairing a generator.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    edited April 2019

Yeah I had it happen the other day. Took longer than an actual gen. Someone got hit, lead them to me I got hit. Legion. Let us run(he knew what was up, letting us just mend for later) random didnt mend, went down, got healed from dying to full no medkit, then had to wait another 30 seconds to heal me because I was still mending.

At first it seems like a good build. Second or third time its game over. I really hope they fix it soon.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Thaznar The devs wrote in another thread that they have a fix internally.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@Thaznar I'm pretty sure this bug didn't exist for 4 months.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Thaznar It was introduced in the plague update last month...

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Its to difficult for the devs to deactivate the addons til they have a fix. Just another bad management.