Toxicity

What do you consider toxic for survivor and killer? Also how do you handle toxicity in your matches

I consider flashlight blinding after the pallet slamming and teabaggin to be toxic for survivor. If I play killer then I just face camp and hard tunnel

killer: if they hard tunnel or camp for no reason. Also if they just kinda rub it in the fact that they down you then yea it’s toxic let them kill me and go on to the next match, I’m horrible at running the killer

Comments

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

blinding the killer while he's stuck at animation is the only way to get a use out of the flashlight. why is it toxic?

now to answer your question.

for survivors. teabags after each pallet and flashlight clicking counts toxic for me. and deserves some nodding after getting caught

as a killer. tunnel for no reason at all and running noed or op add-ons counts toxic for me.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

Blinding after a pallet stun is hardly toxic, annoying AF but not toxic. I wouldn't face camp a survivor for it.

When playing survivor I will blind the killer as much as possible at pallets to extend the chase.

Blinding and teabagging at the exit is pretty toxic to be fair.

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198
    edited April 2019

@Heroiq and @ShaneQ

i hardly camp or tunnel if they just flashlight after the animation but in matches I play they usually flashlight then just tea bagged afterwards that’s why I count it as toxic.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Who has time to teabag? I can barely escape some of my chases, I wouldn't stick around bouncing when I could be running or hiding. The people that teabag me almost always get caught. You can lunge into pallets and hit them sometimes when they don't realize it. They get pissed and tell you to #########, but what are you supposed to do? Meander right in and take the stun, without trying? You're going to camp a pallet waiting for me, I'm going to lunge. It's only logical.

I get blinded at the break animation too, but that's fine. It really is the only time to use it, and it's for extending chases, since saving is so difficult now. I can get blinds off killers picking up, but they never drop the survivor. So I don't know what a flashlight is for now, accept to light up the dark maps.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

I consider players connecting to be pretty toxic.

SMH I DESERVE AN EZ WIN!

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

@nunadventures

Yeah I don't teabag at the pallets that would be toxic lol.

I only teabag really if I Kobe off the hook while being face camped, knowing the killer will down me instantly I give um one or two for luck.

The only other time I will tea bag is if I'm using the pig lol

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

Hey, let’s be optimistic, at least we’ve got purified water!

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I try to ignore toxic behavior, Usually the people doing it want a reaction so I don't give them one and play normally.

It's sad that toxicty is so prevalent in this game.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Bodyblocking the killer to stop him from chasing / downing an injured survivor in the early to mid game is toxic in opinion.

I'm not talking about tunneling but just regular chases.

It really grinds my gears when I chase someone at the start of the game and just before I manage to get that second hit someone squeezes in between and stops me while another survivor pops my ruin (happened exactly like this last time I played Doctor).

That's one of the reasons why I rarely play "m1 killers".

Flashlights and tbagging can be annoying as well but these things usually don't trigger me as hard as bodyblockers. The killer should always be a threat and not just "sometimes".

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

For survivors teabagging, flashlight clicking, nodding at killer while by a pallet and pointing at the killer.

For killers hitting someone already hooked, nodding at downed/hooked people, teabagging, mori spamming and hitting above downed survivors.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Nothing is "toxic".

Body blocking the killer - Annoying at times and kills immersion, but not toxic.

Flashlights - part of the game. When are they supposed ot be used, when the killer is running at them?

Teabagging - Hey, if that's the way you want to spend your time, getting me to chase you? Part of the game.

Face camping - Part of the game. If the killer wants to spend time hanging around one hooked survivor, blood points will suffer.

Pallet looping - Part of the game. Don't like chasing someone you can't catch? Don't. Go see if everyone is as good. Break the pallet, chase, can't catch, move on.

MoM - Only seen it a handful of times. This MIGHT be the only legitimate complaint. Saw the video where a Billy chainsaw didn't down the player. That's almost like a pay to win situation. I mean, it wasn't even like Borrowed time wherein at least a bleed out timer was started.

Wait....did I just read "head nodding"...toxic? Are you joking? It's hard to take some of this seriously, you know...

People want to be hated SO badly. They come here to brag about being hated. They build YouTube channels off of it.

I used to be a league Admin for CoD2 at Teamwarfare League. Anyway, when one team would challenge another team, there was an unmonitored section were teams could ######### talk each other. 99.9999% of the time, it was cordial, playful...this generation of gamers though. I don't know....you people scare me.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343

Basically by playing this ######### game, you're already being toxic. No one will ever be happy. Every little thing is toxic to everyone. Oh, you loaded in as a survivor? TOXIC?! Oh, you hooked the survivor? TOXIC? Its just ridiculous with these people.