Blood Warden Buff

Hey guys!

What do you thing about blood warden getting a buff? So currently you hook a survivor and it’s active for 60 seconds. Once it’s over survivors are free to leave.

I think it would be pretty cool if during the duration of blood warden if you hook a survivor it refreshes the duration of blood warden back to 60 seconds . But if the perk goes through 60 seconds and no one is hooked , the perk is Deactivated and can’t be used again

what do y’all think ?

Comments

• EclipseDarkstar
    EclipseDarkstar Member Posts: 47

This sounds interesting, but I would almost rather it just had an added effect on top of the 60 seconds. It just sounds a little bit crazy powerful if the gates are never able to be reopened, which would be perfectly cool with me if it wouldn't encourage survivors to bring keys all the time to counter the perk.

Although if we went with your idea, to counter the key idea, what if when you hooked somebody it also reshuffles the location of the hatch? That would actually be really interesting, and would at least partially solve the problem. I dunno, what do you think?

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

On a NOED Hag or Spirit, that's broken. I'd rather not see that, maybe tone down the numbers to 40?

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Girl, a lot of perks needs a buff for both sides. About blood warden buff, yeah it would be cool

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

+1

This is exactly the buff I was wanting for it.

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

It can be countered just as well by not being found but I guess I could live with 45 seconds if it refreshed. And all those things like a noed hag or whatever can all be countered by not gen rushing finding totems not being found ect. Blood warden leads to some pretty intense games on both sides and I’d love to see it a little stronger!

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,238

Let the killer queue up its activation once generators are powered.

Your duration reset sounds nice too.

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

You know that there's a way to completely prevent NOED from ever activating, right?

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

Thanks for the support guys! And yeah noed can just as easily be nullified if you don’t rush gens I usually start looking for totems when there’s 2 or less gens left and break them if I come by them

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Does it really need a buff?

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

Ide just like it to activate if an exit door opens and a survivor is all ready hooked

• Steamtastic_Vagabond
    Steamtastic_Vagabond Member Posts: 134

Blood Warden is ridiculously powerful against players who teabag at the exit gate, once turned a 3K into a 4K thanks to Blood Warden punishing the last survivor for teabagging at the exit gate.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited April 2019

Personally one buff i would like to see is the hatch blocked for 60 seconds after hooking the 3rd survivor.

So the hatch opens and can be found and heard but the survivor cannot take it.

That way you get value even if the game does not go down to all 5 gens.

You would still have 0 NoED so the survivor cannot be instadowned this way but it would mean there would be far less chance of a hatch standoff.

And perks like MoM are less likely to be abused by a survivor purposely getting hit twice only to run back to the hatch and out.