What killer do you main?

RotBb
RotBb Member Posts: 396

And what perks do you use with them?

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited April 2019

Spirit. Green add-ons on recovery, speed, duration and charge time.

BBQ, ruin, stridor and predator.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Nurse.

BBQ, Ruin, M&A, Nurse Calling

And I am still bad at her.

• DuckyVR
    DuckyVR Member Posts: 2

Nurse

Bitter murmur, Nurses Calling, Iron Grasp (sometimes) and.. I think sloppy butcher. Love this build! :)

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

nurse, no addons

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

I play a variety of Killers, but I think my favourites are The Huntress and The Spirit. I also like The Hag and The Pig.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716

Myers

Perks: M&A. Bamboozle. Ruin. 4th perk is random.

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

Hag.

Third Seal

Iron Grasp

Nurse's Calling

*Make Yo Choice

Sometimes I replace MYC with Devour Soap or Broccoli N Chicken... depending on mah mood, ya dig?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

A mix between Spirit and Clown.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited April 2019

I don't main any. I just play whichever of the 13 killers I feel like playing that match.

Wait. Thirteen killers? Yeah. I can't play Nurse or Hag. Nurse affects me like Tracer does in Overwatch. The sudden movement of her blinks makes me nauseous and gives me a headache fairly quickly. Ditto for Hag and the teleports.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Nurse:

-BBQ

-Nurse Calling

-Devour Hope

-Haunted Grounds, Rancor, OR Make Your Choice

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234

I used 2 runs Sloppy Hooker and Thanaphobia... but then Sloppy got a buff and Thana was made popular cuz of Legion... n fuhkk dem killah mainz. dey stay RUINING da game... n i REFUSE to use anything killah mainz promote or make popular (Ruin, NOED, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Rancor, etc)

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

Usually I love to play spooky Hag.

Ear and Shackles

Monitor and Abuse

Make your Choice

Franklin's Demise

BBQ and Chilli

But since my last game against 3 MoM I started to look for alternative...3 times invurnability with no counterplay is no fun.

Time for Bubba and Myers until MoM gets balanced.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532

Legion, no addons, thanatophobia, nurses calling, sloppy butcher, and my baby, whispers.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Spirit's my favorite and I play some different perk loadouts depending on whether I want to go jumpscare or speed and tracking.

But I still break out my 1st main Trapper and also Pig and Myers, the rest I just can't get into much.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

I rotate between Spirit (when I want to feel OP), Clown (when I want to make Survivors feel oppressed) and Legion (when I want to farm BP). Sometimes Freddy just for dailies and Pig when I want to screw around.

Spirit: BBQ, Devour Hope, PGTW and Sloppy Butcher. Sometimes Stridor. I want to try Nurse's Calling and Surveillance on her, but no luck with Bloodwebs.

Clown: BBQ, Bamboozle. Rotate between Sloppy Butcher, Devour Hope, PGTW, Ruin, STBFL, Spirit Fury and Enduring, Discordance.

Legion: BBQ, Sloppy Butcher. Rotate between Discordance, PGTW, M&A.

Freddy: BBQ, Sloppy Butcher, Haunted Ground and Blood Warden. Lately I have been using Devour Hope instead of Haunted Ground, but it doesnt seem to work too well. Might try the Enduring + Spirit Fury combo on him.

So, yes, I use BBQ on all my Killers. Just because double BP is just so so juicy. And it synergies really well with Devour Hope, my second most favourite perk.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited April 2019

Billy and Nurse

I run the same perks on both

Ruin, Enduring, BBQ & Chili, and M&A

I don't generally use addons with Nurse, as it messes with Muscle Memory. Just never bothered. Figured it out the hard way.

As for Billy, I like the steering addons or speed addons, the charge speed of the chainsaw is fine at it's base time, fine enough to the point where the "slightly increased" charge time isn't a big issue. And it throws off survivors spins pretty hard. They are never ready for the extra second of the charge, speed, or the fact that I can also do a 90 degree turn if not more.

But since I have started running out of addons, and grinding more is literally pointless, I don't use addons as often on Billy.

• GreyCat
    GreyCat Member Posts: 33

Leatherface and Hag.

For Hag I run: Ruin, Monitor and Abuse, Make your Choice and BBQ and Chili.

For Leatherface I run: Ruin, Nurse's Calling, Bamboozle and of course BBQ and Chili.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Bamboozle on Bubba is sneaky because it's not really expected but pairing it with Spirit Fury is downright evil.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Michael Myers.

I run blood hound, sloppy butcher, monitor and abuse, and ruin.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit, Billy and Hag.

My Spirit build:

BBQ, A Nurses calling, Sloppy Butcher and Save the best for last. Use the brown addons for duartions and speed. Getting used to her brown addons is good because you don't forget how her base works. @MegMain98 thanks to you I appreciate her base.

My hag build:

Sloppy butcher, Thanatophobia, Save the best for last and A Nurses calling trap routes, injure everyone, and wreck them. Use brown addons for range and trapping speed. Hags really good with Thanatophobia and super reliable.

My billy build:

Enduring, Spirit fury, Bamboozle and BBQ. You become unloopable and a monster. Your chases aren't as fast as Hag or Spirit but still way under 25 seconds. Use brown addons for charge time and cooldown.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Hag/Huntress

Hag: M&A, Franklin's demise, NOED, Nurses calling

Huntress: Hex:ruin, deerstalker, Nurses calling, B&C

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Spirit and hag but I want to be a leatherface main.

I just know that deep down I am a leatherface.

I really hope he gets a rework or a buff to be a top tier killer. Day and night I would play him.

• BombDiggaT
    BombDiggaT Member Posts: 45

Plague recently because she's new, but it's a better question to ask what I don't main.

Spirit, Trapper, Wraith, Freddy, Cannibal, Pig. I hate them, they're bad/I'm bad with them, and they're just plain not fun or rewarding in the case of the Cannibal.

All the others I play pretty evenly. Myers is definitely my favorite though.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited April 2019

I used to play every killer with exception of hag. Bbq and whispers tend to be in 90% of my games. I like combination of bloodwarden and hangmans trick a lot too.

Due to windows (even bamboozle doesn't block them for real...) I now started playing mainly nurse. Even without glitches crotus prenn maps were kind of a infinites, now its nightmare so i don't bother and just go with nurse.

Bbq, MyC, Bitter murmur + something (Franklins, sloppy, devour, maybe ruin or bloodhound) is my favourite.

2 long range addons or any combination that results in 3 unchanged blinks are my favorites. Fast travel is good too, but i like playing with 2 blinks for half of trial and just surprise them with 3rd one when needed <3.

Edit: I enjoy Trapper the most, but its ridiculous how he gets punished by swf...

• Robb_Stark
    Robb_Stark Member Posts: 87

Pig

No addons

Enduring, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith.

I use my Devour Hope build.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Legion

Spirit fury, enduring, Devour hope, Ruin

X gonna give it to yah, but my version of it

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Freddy with Bamboozle, M&A, Ruin and Bbq

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@PhantomMask20763 How hard is it to protect ruin?

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

Nurse

don't have all the perks yet because I wanted to prestige but

Nurses calling, Make your choice, BBQ and for my last perk:

Shadowborn - playing normally

Ruin - playing to win

Rancor - playing to meme

For addons I like using bookmark and comb because they are easy to get and I always get nervous when I use rare addons, so I just sit on a pile of them until forced to use them because I'm gonna prestige and lose them all anyways.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@Hoodedfengm1n Depends on its spawn, it's not that hard if they're in dream state though because I leave people alone sometimes to try and sleep others and I see them running towards the ruin so i go defend it

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

Legion - cold dirt more often than anything else

Sloppy

Bloodhound

Monitor

BBQ or iron maiden

Plague - addons that increase the holding movement speed

Dark Devotion

Distressing

Coulrophobia

Unnerving

Yes this build is fun as #########. Yes you should try it.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,234

Freddy. I have a few builds. Main one is Ruin, Sloppy, Thanataphobia, Nurses. Preferably a Class Photo and range extender.