Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This is a call to ALL killers!!!!!!! Community event (4th of July)

FSB75
FSB75 Member Posts: 474
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Here in America, we celebrate the 4th of July as our Nations "Independence Day".

I can think of NO better way to celebrate this holiday than to stage a killer community event. In honor of independence....I'd call on ALL killers to CAMP their first hook for the entirety of the 4th of July. All day, every match, every first caught gets camped....NO exceptions! Spread the word and let's celebrate independence the killer way!

Comments

• kevinb420
    kevinb420 Member Posts: 32

Am I supposed to get this or something? I’m confused lol Why spread toxicity?

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

I'd rather your holiday signify a day where people get together to not be toxic. Why not let every first hook escape the match as a sign of independance 8-)

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

4th of July celebrates the United States' independence from England...

If you, as a killer, want to mirror that then let every survivor escape to upset the Entity.
    We'll call it the Boston Teabag Party!

Equip BBQ & Chili and hook everyone once before letting them escape!

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I guess I won't play (even as a Killer main) the 4th then. Sounds like a boring day to play.

• ArcaneMantis
    ArcaneMantis Member Posts: 29

Well this thread crashed fast.