Guilty?

Options
I looped a clown for 4 generators (Idk how...killer bad?) because I wanted to survive that round(had key) but what pushed me to loop him so very long was his tunneling. I would literally loop him around a gen my teammates were working on, intentionally, and he would run past them ignoring them. He ended up downing me because a teamate blocked a window and that same teamate farmed me twice on the hook (don’t blame them clown camped me hard) leading me to my death. After asking him why he tunneled me, he gave me multiple death threats and threw a couple racial slurs towards me even though I accepted defeat and told him the plain old gg. I played solo, had no flashlight, and never tebagged... I don't know why he tunneled.
Coldwind-Rancid rank 6

Is it my fault that the game was not fun for anyone? Or is the person not having a good day? 

Comments

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options

He probably was just salty...when killers are having bad days, first person they see will die no matter what.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

That guy was an ass.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I get that all the time being tunneled, Billy's especially love to tunnel and if you lose them they can see you and another closer survivor and they'll always go for you.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

This is an example of a Toxic killer. Not in the camping, but in the way they acted to you as a person. It sucks that we have individuals who would play a video game not for entertainment but for slander and horrible statements to other individuals. Should definitely get a perma ban imo

• HP_Refill
    HP_Refill Member Posts: 29
    Options
    I get that tunneling is strategic sometimes but with me there was no reason to tunnel that hard and ignore an easy grab off a generator. Like wth
  • Orion
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    When people don't wanna accept that their strategy is terrible and resort to abusive, racial slurs and death threats, it is to make themselves feel better or above the other. This will only make them predominantly worse in their game and life. You need to learn to ignore such people and avoid having any conversation with them. Move on. 

^This is the best advice you can follow, when faced with such people. If they cross the line, you report, ignore, block where possible, and move on. Zero tolerance. These people don't learn, even when they're banned. The best you can do is help purge them by reporting every single one of them.

• HP_Refill
    Options
    Trust me I do report both survivors and killers who would say such things. Thanks for the advice guys!
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    HP_Refill said:
    I looped a clown for 4 generators (Idk how...killer bad?) because I wanted to survive that round(had key) but what pushed me to loop him so very long was his tunneling. I would literally loop him around a gen my teammates were working on, intentionally, and he would run past them ignoring them. He ended up downing me because a teamate blocked a window and that same teamate farmed me twice on the hook (don’t blame them clown camped me hard) leading me to my death. After asking him why he tunneled me, he gave me multiple death threats and threw a couple racial slurs towards me even though I accepted defeat and told him the plain old gg. I played solo, had no flashlight, and never tebagged... I don't know why he tunneled.
    Coldwind-Rancid rank 6

Is it my fault that the game was not fun for anyone? Or is the person not having a good day? 
    Some people are just ass hats. Either way sounds like you out played the "clown" both the character and the player.
  • Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82
    Options

@Orion said:
    That guy was an ass.

###? you do that all the Time and say he is an ass??? YOU? the one says: "finding, downing and then downing a Survivor is High Skill"? #########? DUDE -_-
  • Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

@Der_Schatten said:

@Orion said:
    That guy was an ass.

###? you do that all the Time and say he is an ass??? YOU? the one says: "finding, downing and then downing a Survivor is High Skill"? #########? DUDE -_-

That is high skill thanks to Looping, near infinites, flashlights etc

• Orion
    Options

@Der_Schatten said:

@Orion said:
    That guy was an ass.

Stop lying. You have no idea how I play because you have never played against me. I do not throw out death threats or racial slurs, in any context.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@HP_Refill said:
    Coldwind-Rancid rank 6

"The only reason I looped was because he tunelled me", you know you can also try to lose him right ?

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

It's called Babyrage. When someone can't get what they want, and it remains forever outside their grasp because they are a complete moron.

I used to get tunnel vision a lot until a Survivor suggested to me to break off when I see someone else I can get a hit in on quickly. Such as when you looped him near the generator your teammates were repairing. You hurt that poor man's pride and immasculated him by being smart. Let them rage, threaten, and throw a tantrum. They still got outplayed and made to look like.... a Clown.

I'd still report the idiot though. Those types of Killers need to be euthanized.

• HP_Refill
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@fcc2014 said:
    HP_Refill said:

Coldwind-Rancid rank 6

Some people are just ass hats. Either way sounds like you out played the "clown" both the character and the player.

I outplayed the clown by being on PS4!

I play this game on PC... What is wrong with outplaying a killer on console?
  • Plagues7
    Plagues7 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Do you really need to confirm a player as being toxic, after they rage in post game chat?
  • HP_Refill
    Options
    Plagues7 said:
    Do you really need to confirm a player as being toxic, after they rage in post game chat?
    I’m just surprised toxicity could reach that point. I’m confused/surprised at how this game can create that feeling of extreme anger to the point of swearing another persons life out. 
  • Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71
    Options

That person wasn't very nice and I don't want to defend his actions or words but something I will say is that we don't know how many survivors before you played toxic and caused him to rage. Maybe no one did. All I'm saying is in Dead by Daylight we have this vicious circle of hate followed by hate and you did nothing wrong and it's you who get the brunt. Just keep playing as straight up as you can and ignore the toxic as best you can.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    edited July 2018
    Options

@HP_Refill said:
    Jack11803 said:

Considering the Clown is not available on the PS4, there is a lot wrong with outplaying him on the PS4.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@lasombra1979 said:

@HP_Refill said:
    Jack11803 said:

Considering the Clown is not available on the PS4, there is a lot wrong with outplaying him on the PS4.

You sir missed the point of @Jack11803 joke!

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@HP_Refill said:
    Jack11803 said:

You sir missed the point of @Jack11803 joke!

No I got the joke. I was replying to the person who completely missed the joke.