If you had the power to take one thing out of the game, what would it be?

2»

Comments

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

them bringing back double pallets needs to go ASAP.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

Nurse, 0 fun to face and once you get good with her which is not that hard you stomp games. More boring than Legion for me

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

This line of text:

"Adrenaline will wake you up if you are asleep when it triggers."

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

The thing next to the door of the main building in Mother's Dwelling that looks like a crouching Claudette because I keep swinging at it.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Tunneling off the hook as survivor

Flashlight blinds as killer. I'm colorblind and the sudden switch makes everything blend together and stay that way fo several seconds afterwards. I already struggle on many maps and have to hunt by movement since I don't see scratch marks.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

This ranking system is a mix of terrible and useless

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

People saying to delete Legion -_-

Seriously, unless they can pay back the people who bought them, give bloodpoints to those who spent time getting the Legion to P3 I don't want to hear anymore talk about it. (Not that I can do anything about it. But it gets really annoying to see people hating on Legion, exploits I can understand, but hate the player, not the killer they play.)

But for the game, nothing really. Survivors need pallets and perks to survive and killers need... You know, to exist to even play. Doesn't matter how, or else this would be generator simulator without killers.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

Legion :-)

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Saboteur. It's annoying af when used correctly

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Make walls harder to see through, require fueling up gens before working on them. Nerf billy and nurse to other killers level and increase the skill cap for all killers so new players are not super strong straight off the bat.

Fix matchmaking, rework legion and freddy and possibly bubba. Make instas take a couple of seconds. Make it so you have to earn moris ingame. Fix head on and mom.

Make healing less tedious - quicker to heal, speed boost survivors get on hit slightly reduced. Thats a little more than one thing.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Legion

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    edited April 2019

For the people who dislike the nurse, its takes quite a bit of skill to be the nurse, if you can't beat the nurse maybe you should realise that you are clearly out skilled by her, that or they are using aura reading perks + the add on that shows the blink location.

Remove the hatch or atleast delay it to having 3 or 4 gems instead of 2.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,704

The double L infinite loop sections

• Pennywise2000
    Pennywise2000 Member Posts: 27

With the release of dedicated servers remove the option to leave a lobby. will prevent stream snipers, killers that dodge good survivors and survivor that use MLGA to dodge killers they don't like. maybe 3 leaves a day because it can happen by mistake when u want to play survive with friends

• Purr
    Purr Member Posts: 83
    edited April 2019

Any player who disconnects for a rage type reason. Basicly any reason that isnt ur net went out or ur pc activated windows update reboot trap card or mom shut ur pc down cuz its bed time or wrath of daddy myers caused ur local power station grid to colapse and blackout a 4 mile radius around u. Other than those or other obvious reasons. Remove the dc players.. Extremly close second would be toxic/cheating players....tho if we count rage DCs as toxic we can cleanse toxic chat players and rage quitters and cheaters and lagswitchers in 1 fell swoop..... Hmmmm

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Obviously they're not going to take Legion out. This is all hypothetical my dude, no need to get so defensive about people wanting to see Legion gone if it's never actually gonna happen

• deathsia
    deathsia Member Posts: 250

That damned cornfield map. It's the ONLY REASON players wear dark brown attire!

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183

Bloodlust

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

I'd remove the fake invis of wraith and give him real invis

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

seethrough walls on coldwind farm maps

• deathsia
    deathsia Member Posts: 250

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Say while we're at it, lets make it so hooks no longer respawn again as well!