IDEA : Kate's Outfits Collection ( Long post )

Options

As you can see , Kate is missing a lot of potential outfits for her country vibe . I hope one of the desginer team would look at my post to gather some ideas for her future-luxurious cosmetics <3

Here you are , these are amazing cosmetics i would love to show you guys for Kate

I want you ask if you guys would love to see my hairstyles for Kate ( and maybe fit for another female survivors ) in another post. If not , i won't upload it because it may give you guys some frustration because of the length in my post :(

Comments

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
    edited April 2019
    Options

Kate is my main girl, my ideas for her are totally more skanky. I think that if Nea is the trip chick, Feng is the casual with occasional trip, Claudette is the hipster, Jane is the professional/profeessional casual and Meg is the athletic/edgy casual one. Then Kate could be the tramp with some southern and bohemian (which I see you have there mainly at the bottom). But I do agree she needs more cosmetics, I was excited for the march ones with the short brown hair and nightlife vegas like outfit but that didn't show up and it's april!

• baileyiscute
    baileyiscute Member Posts: 95
    Options

@Kurisataru i really hope they would make short hair Kate lol .

im curious to see Kate with short hair or pixie , it would be awesome

• TooKoolFoU
    TooKoolFoU Member Posts: 378
    Options

Please that would be amazing!^ Kate is by far one of my favorite for various reasons. She’s fun to loop, laugh at the jiggle physics, and as killer she so satisfying downing and murdering. Plz deck her out devs

• baileyiscute
    Options

@TooKoolFoU : Hey i have good news , i posted it in Fan Creation , and guess what , they see it and comment too . So maybe we will have a chance to hope ❤️

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    Options

These are awesome!

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

These are great choices tbh. I hope they really consider to add these to her collection.

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Delfador : Good news is : I posted a thread like this and the devs did comment into my post . So i really hope oneday the designer team would love to look at it ❤️