The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

tru3

drunky26
drunky26 Member Posts: 686
edited April 2019 in Off-topic

I've noticed that a lot of people in here don't really like tru3ta1ent.

Why is that?

I've been following him ever since I started playing this game and learned so much from him. He's not one of those toxic douchebags like other dbd content creators. And he genuinely seems like a nice person. So what's all the hate for? Sorry if I'm missing out on something here.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Idk, I like him too, just a matter of opinions I guess  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Yeah, definitely a guy whos positives outweigh his negatives. Love him

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

It also may be because he says stuff people aren't comfortable with, like saying NOED is a crutch that gives bad killers a boost. A lot of people on here are killer mains and big fans of NOED. It could very well be a knee jerk reaction.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

But everyone knows that noed is a crutch perk for bad killers.

• Rudio1337
    Rudio1337 Member Posts: 34

Well I have mixed feelings about him, overall he is a nice guy but lately he has been complaining about so much and blaming it on the game when its mainly his lack of skill. Tru3 is a good killer, no doubt but it honestly feels like he has been getting arrogant lately and thinking he is a god killer when he is nowhere near as good as Zubat for example

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

He seems like a champion of a bloke, and i can see why a lot of people would like his streams. He seems to play very fairly as killer and survivor.

However i personally find him to complain too much when i have watched his streams.

I'm a memer at heart though.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539

I don’t necessarily dislike him I just think he needs to take a chill pill because he takes the game waaaaaay tooooooo seriously especially for a game that has soooooo many balance issues & bugs

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Some streamers are good enough to end games within a few minutes - by slugging. Tru3 doesn't do this often. I think this is why people call him average.

But as a killer I don't want to slug, as a survivor I don't want to be slugged, and watching a YouTube or Twitch stream, I don't want to watch slugging. It's boring for everyone.

Tru3 a good entertainer and takes the effort to put his content onto YouTube, for if you can't be bothered to wait 30 minutes for him to get a game.

But I still don't know what a Pallay is.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

He seems cocky, and I find cocky players annoying

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

He's probably one of the least cockiest players you get.

• TangledNoodles
    TangledNoodles Member Posts: 248

He just seems boring to me. I'm more of a Hybrid Panda fan his commentary is much more entertaining and I feel like he puts more effort in his vids.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I like him. (No homo)

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

He's the excessively annoying type of survivor everyone hates to face but because he's a leading DbD internet personality instead of a rando, people give him a free pass on it.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

The funny thing is if people watched more than a single video they would realize that his "arrogant/know it all" appearance is often joked at by himself since he constantly admits or jokes when he messes up.

I feel (personally) one of the biggest reasons (aside from the first point you made) people may dislike him is because he use to have very big opinions on the game and has only recently toned this down in videos. Its one of the main reason people seem to dislike TydeTime too I find, beside him also being a pretty decent DBD figure.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

This is true as Panda and others have some sort of theme or central idea for their videos be it "Shrine Watch" or Monto's "Build" matches. Tru3 is more about uploading all his matches and just having a casual conversation with his chat while he plays. If you are not invested in his chat then the videos feel less inclusive/fun. I still get enjoyment from his channel.

Monto is still top Bae though.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Well he can come off as a jerk at times especially when he just gets flat outplayed and makes a lot of mistakes. I remember watching someone stream and they outplayed him and he played badly and he called the person a hacker in stream.

Then apparently some of his followers all went to the other streamers stream and started causing issues. All repeating the same mantra that the person was hacking etc. It reminds me of when Tyde plays badly it's the survivors are op or the games broken.

But other than that he's actually pretty cool to watch, Monto and Hybrid are fun to watch and CocoJoBro is absolutely hilarious.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Pretty much what @se05239 said, some people can't stand him for theses flaws, personally his positives outweight them so I really like him, his whining does get annoying at time but since Streaming is pretty much his job , it's understandable.

• BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

He always have something to complain about and he complain a lot , to that point that make you annoyed watching him, However he still good player.