IDEA : This is Kate Denson should look like with dark makeup.

Options

You guys already knew Kate will have a cosmetic with her dark makeup but her outfit doesn’t really fit well . Here if you guys don’t know about it

And this is what Kate should look like . I think this idea cosmetic actually works really well with her . Do you guys agree ? Let’s see it in here

no matter what happens . I will support DBD team❤️ And will buy all Kate’s future cosmetics haha 😂

I love you guys will all respect ♥️

Best Answers

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Answer ✓
    Options

As always, a great design! ❤️ I would totally buy your skins! 😍

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    Answer ✓
    Options

It is a incredible design I would get it

Answers

• baileyiscute
    baileyiscute Member Posts: 95
    Options

@NoShinyPony : really ? Omg thank you so much❤️😊 .

you know what is the best ? not_Queen did comment on my thread in the Fan Creation . I can’t barely stand up lol 😂

• baileyiscute
    Options

@WatchBloodRain : really ? Thank you so much for your lovely words . I really appreciate it❤️

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    Options

@baileyiscute yes, this is very nicely done i can tell you put much effort in it so yes, would definitely buy

• Itq
    Itq Member Posts: 29
    Options

I really hope that devs look that pic and release cosmetics based on it. I would be Kate main after that :D

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

I like the second pic better. In the first one she looks like a llama with that fuzzy blouse XD

• baileyiscute
    Options

@Itq : Thanks so much i wish they would look at it too🥺 .

@PhantomMask20763 : The first pic is the one devs made it for her . And i think they are not matching together . Dark lips doesn’t go well with party clothes . So i changed her dark lips with goth clothes and it’s better lol

This discussion has been closed.