People that DC after a simple mindgame

_LC
_LC Member Posts: 105

It happens a lot. I'm playing Hag right now, you would be surprised to know how many people DC after steppin in a trap and falling for a simple mindgame hahaha

This guy in particular just DC on me, he was using mettle of man, dead hard (he didn't managed to use it NOT a single time, not even one. got downed all the time without him being reactive and able to use it.) and Adrenaline.

I mean, you got the strongest perk just to DC when you die? to lose all the points? come ooooooooooon dude

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Welcome to the life of a Legion main:

You'll see here that we have plenty of DC'd bodies in that corner of the room and in the other corner, all of our add-ons and offerings that were wasted.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Tilted. Some have a "God complex", they can't accept someone to be better. This probably was developed by the early times of DbD when survivors were untouchable with all the broken loops. They can't accept that this has changed.

• JawKnight
    JawKnight Member Posts: 52

You’re just a good Hag.

• _LC

Naaah not at all. Somewhat good, but not good to a DC point. The next game I got heavily rekt by a normal team haha

Ragequits in general are just silly

• _LC

Well I understand but you know, Legion is ######### annoying to play against in the current state so there's that added to the total

• OffensiveHumor
    OffensiveHumor Member Posts: 131

Not to mention you lose 2 pips.

• basicpitch
    basicpitch Member Posts: 101

It sucks when it happens to you as a survivor and you're on a gen going D= as the entire SWF leaves you behind.

LOL

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Yesterday I had someone drop one pallet, tea bag me and then I hit him. He vaulted a window in killer shack, tea bagged me again then I tricked him and downed him total chase token like one minute.

He instaly DC on the first down, like if you’re not gonna be a tool and tea bag at least be good.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited April 2019

@Chaotic_Riddle Life of a Legion main is that you start a match, people realize that they are gonna have a bad time, they disconnect.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

You're too good of a Hag. They don't want a challenge at all (their MoM, DH, and Adrenaline build is evidence of that), so whenever they go up against a Killer that knows even a little bit about how to play, they'll DC.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

That's why I like to play Nurse

I can kill them before they can DC

• QwrtyMan213
    QwrtyMan213 Member Posts: 243

What a constant mood. I swear I've never finished a single legion game without getting at least one DC.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

I like when you win the Mind Game as killer you stand there looking at them on the ground nodding yes at them. Sometimes I wait for the acknowledged wiggle on the ground before picking up... IF BUBBA DON'T GET HIS RESPECT YOU STAY THERE LITTLE RABBIT!

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

I had one of these on the haddonfield map, that far corner house with the basement gen and 2 sets of stairs with a pallet in the inbetween area. I found a meg, hit her, stalked her as she threw down the pallet, she ran up the stairs on her side and instead of following her like she believed I ran up the ones on my side and curved around to the doorway (as she was running to the street side) and hit her down, she DC'd before she even hit the ground, before Mikey even finished looking at the blood on his knife, I was losing it, it was beautiful. It wasn't even a mindgame... she just made a not so well thought out choice of direction. I find them funny but if you're trying to pip etc I can see why it would get annoying.

• redsopine01
    redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269

Dude I had this yesterday I mind game a guy who was terrible against huntress kept pulling down the pallets when I was winding up and he rage quit on me after his second down the tried to have my psn banned