Legion Feral Frenzy Achievement

Options
Hudson
Hudson Member Posts: 93

Hi there,

I just have a question about the achievement that comes along with feral frenzy: Will that achievement be reworked together with The Legion?

The new changes, especially the significantly reduced feral frenzy speed, do not sound like it will be likely to hit multiple survivors with feral frenzy anymore. At the moment, depending on your add-ons and how survivors react, the usual situation to hit more than one survivor with a single feral frenzy is when you catch them together at a gen and they do not spread appart into opposite directions.

In a normal match I feel like survivors usually run away from each other to prevent multiple feral frenzy hits, so it actually is a bit difficult to get multiple deep wounds and doesn't happen too often. The new change with the highly reduced speed sounds to me as if it will not be likely to hit multiple survivors anymore.

Since that is what is needed to get the achievement, I would like to know if I better try to get the achievement right now before it will be kind of "implossible" with the new rework, or if the achievement will be reworked aswell. =)

KR, Hudson

Comments

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    Options

@Peanits mentioned that althought you are a bit slower, Feral Frenzy has a much longer duration so that it will be easier to travel long distances in this mode.

See his answer in the "These Changes need to go." thread.

• Lemming
    Lemming Member Posts: 103
    Options

You know who travels the map quickly and doesn't emit a terror radius while doing it? The Wraith. So many people like how he plays....

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Deranged Pursuit needs to be updated, at least.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

I think they are going to update it.. the text on the achv for the PC version change in an update a little bit ago.

• littlejohnny
    littlejohnny Member Posts: 42
    Options

Hope we can get some confirmation if this achievement changes, with Legion's rework.