learning nurse need help still getting looped lol

bacon
bacon Member Posts: 366

im new to nurse i can see where there running circles around the boxes or even a car and i still get looped as nurse?

where do i aim? they change direction so i aim a little behind them to hit them. but they end up running forward. so i aim to where there running to they run back lol so i aim at them then it auto aims on to object then it repeats for to long.

nurse getting looped ha hah need help please i no it must be so easy with practice but im new to nurse

Answers

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

I don't play her, but I can suggest to learn her without addons. Don't bring in any addons (maybe the one that shows the blink location, but don't get used to it) and once you get good with her and learn how she's used, try out the addons and find what you like best

• Ultama160
    Ultama160 Member Posts: 11

Theres 3 types of survs i see and how i counter them

1. Runner babies: they always run in a straight line and always run when they see you no matter how far, if they start running and your farther then 30 meters then just move on to someone else, you wont catch them. Other then that just smack them since they run in a straight line

2. Double backers, to counter this charge your blink to max, if they havent already started double backing the stare part way towards the ground to shorten your blink, they will run i to you for a free hit.

3. The misdirection, prob the hardest to counter, they run one way then change as you mid blink, thats not the hard part. The hard part is that they do this in jungle gyms and always change as you blink. If they get in a jungle gym its not worth the chase.

Loops, of its a big loop you need to put them in a position you can blink into them

Pallets, a lot of survs will drop a pallet and wait for you to port through just so they can jump over it. To avoid this and get a free hit just charge your port and stare at the ground as you teleport which will hold you in one spot and they will jump over

• bacon
    bacon Member Posts: 366

thanks for all the answers

i will try to get them close then blink in to them then guess what direction left or right.

thanks all