Your best salt?

2Β»

Comments

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612

Again, it wasnt a real build, I never left the basement. It's not like i went after someone then carried them to the basement...

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Incirion I'll be honest, sometimes I'll play with the killer for the meme. It's like when everyone joins in as a pizza Dwight and walks in a line lol.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

One match someone said '#########' in chat, because my Insidious-Basement-Trapper worked and they were dumb enough to fall for it again and again.

• Incirion

@fluffybunny that's all mine was. just memeing. i was a bit bored and wanted a laugh. So I put on the name "Basement Surprise" and went to surprise people in the basement.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Incirion most people assume you’re guarding the chest, still no reason for his reaction.

• Komotez
    Komotez Member Posts: 14

One time I 4k'd as Freddy, the survivors didn't get a single gen above 10%, they would teabag at every pallet if i was in a chase, the other survivors were doing nothing.

After the game I got bombarded with messages, calling me a noob for running ruin, calling me a hacker because the ruin totem was 'apparently' nowhere on the map (it was in the shack), and generally calling me a terrible killer.

The fact that they died at 5 gens apparently meant nothing, they were pro, I was bad. It's been a while since i've seen such blatant stupidity in an online game. The *one* guy who was okay at chases messaged me relentlessly for three hours even when I stopped responding. It was *that* important to him that a stranger on the internet knew he was good and I was bad.

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Played wraith and wrecked a team pretty easily and then get messaged after to k ill myself. Took a look at the names and turns out it was streamer. I check back in every once in awhile to see if he gets banned or anything but nah.

• Incirion

I've had games where all 5 gens were finished without Ruin being found. So sounds like they were just garbage and wanted to think they were good. I've personally finished gens with Ruin active. It's not THAT hard. Though I did have ONE game where my Ruin totem was invisible. I could see it's aura, but when i went to it's location, there was no totem there.

That's one of the major problems with the community. People like that who SHOULD definitely be banned, don't get banned.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited April 2019

This is my favorite salt. :)

Post edited by GrootDude on
  • Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 669

i have a little story for you guys.

yesterday, i was playing as the nurse. i'm not exactly godtier at her but i'm good enough to get at least a 2k on average and land a decent amount of hits.

i was playing against this swf group that consisted of 3 davids and one claudette.

and knowing how toxic some triplets can be, i decided to come up with a plan, which was;

kill off one david

down the other one who had a flashlight

leave claudette to do gens

injure the other david and chase him off but not exactly down him.

so i did just that, and the last david to be on the hook was the one with a flashlight (who was being the most toxic by teabagging, pointing, sandbagging their teammates, etc.)

claudette went to go save him before he reached stage 2, but this dumb guy tried to kobe.

then he got mad because i blinked back over to him and killed himself in the process, and claudette was literally right there.

so i decided to make things easy (because 4 gens were left, and the hatch didn't spawn) and let claudette get her gens done.

in the endgame chat, the flashlight david went off on claudette on how she 'wasn't doing any gens' and 'was being useless to the team' even though she did the most work, and this guy was at the bottom of the scoreboard.

and he got extremely salty at me for 'tunneling' someone off the hook and cussed me and claudette out.

i took the time to explain my plan to him and told him off about how he was the one that was being useless by not doing anything other than running around and trying to piss me off/get flashlight saves. and he just straight up went quiet

and claudette and i laughed at how stupid this guy was being, because he kept on telling me to "get a job".

man kids can be so funny on this game nowadays,

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

the guy telling me i was worse than Hitler for camping him.

they used quite a few racist slurs once they found out i was german, but that was the most absurd one xD

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Mister_xD Wow #########, that's incredibly racist. That is just bs, I hope you reported them.

• Kurisataru
    Kurisataru Member Posts: 460

@Skittlesthehusky Somemthing similar like this happened in one of my games a couple days ago. I was apparently playing with a trio of toxic survivors and the killer was a pretty hardcore built spirit who was out for blood. I ended up being the only one surviving but only because I was actually getting stuff done while they were running her around trying to be funny and she got so fed up she straight up ignored me for one whole gen. Then after I did like 3 gens on my own and opened the exit gate, she had noed and got rid of them and camped them. I couldn't save them and she could've gotten me by the gate but chose instead to stay by her slaughter. If I walked their direction she swung at the air so I was just like "mmmmkay then, it's all yours buddy." After game lobby was them calling spirit a loser and telling her she needed to git gud and learn how to play spirit and calling her a sweaty try-hard for using noed and spirit ripped them to pieces for being hypocrites for being mad with their perks and playstyle.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

@Poweas sure did ^^

tbh, some of these insults were so absurd i couldnt even take them serious xD

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Kinda a bump, but I must share this gem of salt.

I was playing Doctor, found 3 Survivors working on the same generator. I go chasing one, get notified by Iron Maiden that one of the other two had exited the nearby locker and down them instantly. Them and their friend DCed and proceeded to farm with the other two for a bit.

The fact that they rage quitted because the most situational perk in the game screwed them over (literally the first time ever I used it for more than the notification) was so delicious.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

A Huntress threw her game by tunneling me all game, because I used dead hard to dodge her hatchet. At the end I got Adrenaline, she hit someone else with NOED, but then continued going after me. I died, but everyone else escaped so I was fine with it really. I only found out in the after game chat why she was tunneling me. I thought she had mistaken me crouching for a teabag or something, but no... she was just a salty dumb ass.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@PigNRun that sounds so beautiful, I've totally gotta try Iron maiden with Doctor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Chi I recently had a deranking Billy do the same thing, he bm'd me in first chase, because I was the only survivor who mindgamed him (although my friends did too later) and my friend flashlight saved him, I was lowkey triggered that he was toxic for absolutely no reason so I forced him to chase me, made him throw his game and used a dead part of the map with 2 unsafe pallets and still ran him around effortlessly. He was helpless, and I teabagged at every pallet and window I found. His salt was priceless and me and my mate really triggered him as he swore, we were like we loved him and want to be with him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ultama160
    Ultama160 Member Posts: 11

I think the best salt always comes from rank reset, every bad surv assumes every killer is op.

Play myers

Chainsaw well with hillbilly

God forbid your good with nurse

Afterwards the post game chat blows up with people saying your a smurf playing op killers

Anyway i was meme building and deranking mysefl, i had matches where all the gens would be done and i would be playing lf or nurse and still get 4k's and they would spam me with how i was toxic and tunneling. Tbh all bad surv accuse killers of tunneling

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

This one stays the funniest for me. It wasn't too salty but the killer clearly didn't like it :p