PS4 update within a couple hours??

GC_SirenHQ
GC_SirenHQ Member Posts: 8
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

Comments

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@SenzuDuck said:
    It's incredibly embarrassing the amount of times the community has contacted Sony/MS Support.

Yup, it's cringe

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433

This is pathetic. It will be there when it gets there, everyone contacting PSN support, making new threads every 5 minutes. BTW I am waiting for it as well as I am a PS4 player but this is too far.

Call us impatient, but we will <3
  • Khalednazari
    lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

It's incredibly embarrassing the amount of times the community has contacted Sony/MS Support.

No it’s embarrassing that it’s taken this long to get to one of the devices it’s played on and I don’t care what you or any other person on here says about how annoying it is when we’re about to miss the double blood points if it doesn’t come, if this problem were on pc they would’ve already had mass threads demanding a refund I mean they’re already complaining about the shrine and they already have the update so I don’t want to hear it if you don’t like it stay off the page.
    Yaaaaaas!

• Shipthebread

@Khalednazari said:
    Shipthebread said:

This is pathetic. It will be there when it gets there, everyone contacting PSN support, making new threads every 5 minutes. BTW I am waiting for it as well as I am a PS4 player but this is too far.

I get it, but at this point it's like kids in the back seat

''Are we there yet?'' every 30 seconds. It will come at some point.

Yes it's bad on BHVR's part. Yes I think Not_queen's answer to compensation is horseshit. ''We said in the coming weeks'' So it hit our time frame, lol that not a time frame that's a vague statement. In the coming weeks can be 10 weeks.

• Khalednazari

@Khalednazari said:
    Shipthebread said:

Yes it's bad on BHVR's part. Yes I think Not_queen's answer to compensation is horseshit. ''We said in the coming weeks'' So it hit our time frame, lol that not a time frame that's a vague statement. In the coming weeks can be 10 weeks.

Oh wait! Can you link the official comment? Please? 
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

No it’s embarrassing that it’s taken this long to get to one of the devices it’s played on and I don’t care what you or any other person on here says about how annoying it is when we’re about to miss the double blood points if it doesn’t come, if this problem were on pc they would’ve already had mass threads demanding a refund I mean they’re already complaining about the shrine and they already have the update so I don’t want to hear it if you don’t like it stay off the page.
    Yaaaaaas!

Hex I think we’ve did a good job here
  • Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    I love you.
  • Azakura
    ThePloopz said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Honestly, you complainers have ruined the forums these past two weeks. It's the most cringe inducing cancer I've seen coming out of this game.

You're all blaming BHVR yet they've been nothing but open. Claiming this and that, when you guys knows nothing. They told us last time an update failed a Cert, they would have told us this time too. Sony took their time, going over the micro transaction currency, and the DLC. It's unfortunate it took this long, but it's also incredibly embarrassing.

You have people tweeting ######### at the devs, harassing them in their personal streams, calling for free stuff because sony messed up. Constantly nagging Sony & MS support. Making dozens of threads a day.

It has to stop, it's not their fault console cert is scrutinized so thoroughly, especially when adding microtransactions.

This comment changes nothing. It happened you dealt with it and it will happen again if this situation arises another time. 
    Right? What a freaking whiner go complain somewhere else.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Honestly, you complainers have ruined the forums these past two weeks. It's the most cringe inducing cancer I've seen coming out of this game.

You're all blaming BHVR yet they've been nothing but open. Claiming this and that, when you guys knows nothing. They told us last time an update failed a Cert, they would have told us this time too. Sony took their time, going over the micro transaction currency, and the DLC. It's unfortunate it took this long, but it's also incredibly embarrassing.

You have people tweeting ######### at the devs, harassing them in their personal streams, calling for free stuff because sony messed up. Constantly nagging Sony & MS support. Making dozens of threads a day.

It has to stop, it's not their fault console cert is scrutinized so thoroughly, especially when adding microtransactions.

You people? I don’t even have twitter and I haven’t contacted or blamed BHVR once so this totally has nothing to do with what I said  , it’s more embarrassing that it’s taken as long as it has I mean they already have the mid patch and PS4 doesn’t even have 2.0, I know it’s not the devs fault but PS4 players who spent their money on all the dlc that has come out and supported them when it was not well put together shouldn’t be in a position to where we possibly will miss a double bp event and having all the content waved in front of us, its like I wish I didn’t even know about the new killer or anything at this point because when you’re told something is coming of course you’re on the edge of your seat waiting 
  • Azakura
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

Go complain somewhere else 😭
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

No you are the most cancer inducing cringe I’ve seen on this forum so far stop trying to be passive aggressive you’re failing miserably
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Azakura said:
    ThePloopz said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

This comment changes nothing. It happened you dealt with it and it will happen again if this situation arises another time. 
    Right? What a freaking whiner go complain somewhere else.
    Nothing new lol
  • Khalednazari
    lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

You people? I don’t even have twitter and I haven’t contacted or blamed BHVR once so this totally has nothing to do with what I said  , it’s more embarrassing that it’s taken as long as it has I mean they already have the mid patch and PS4 doesn’t even have 2.0, I know it’s not the devs fault but PS4 players who spent their money on all the dlc that has come out and supported them when it was not well put together shouldn’t be in a position to where we possibly will miss a double bp event and having all the content waved in front of us, its like I wish I didn’t even know about the new killer or anything at this point because when you’re told something is coming of course you’re on the edge of your seat waiting 

You did a pretty good job! Ignore the haters! Thanks for enquiring and posting it on the forums. <3
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Mid chapter patch in 3 weeks while one platform still doesnt have the chapter update.

Let that sink in.

• GC_SirenHQ
    I've never once blamed BHVR for the update taking awhile, nor have I messaged them on Twitter or when they stream! I've just seen a lot of trolling for the update so I took matters into my own hands and messaged PSN support. I figured everyone else who is a dedicated PS4 player as I am would enjoy the response I received. 
  • dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 683
    I don't think it will come out today but most likely tomorrow. I would be really surprised if came out today.
  • AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Can't we all just be happy? We cant complain that we have to wait, and then complain because we had to wait. Water under the bridge. Now smile, I am frickin over the moon now.
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@AmorePrincess said:
    Can't we all just be happy? We cant complain that we have to wait, and then complain because we had to wait. Water under the bridge. Now smile, I am frickin over the moon now.

Is the update out? We are still waiting.

• ThePloopz
    I've never once blamed BHVR for the update taking awhile, nor have I messaged them on Twitter or when they stream! I've just seen a lot of trolling for the update so I took matters into my own hands and messaged PSN support. I figured everyone else who is a dedicated PS4 player as I am would enjoy the response I received. 
    Ignore them. They don’t understand that when some people really care about something they go to great lengths for it but since it’s not something they would do it must be “embarrassing” or “pathetic” smh
  • GC_SirenHQ
    Honestly I'm excited for the update whenever it comes out, but I'm more excited for no longer having 5 minutes or more wait times to find a lobby cause their are more survivors than killers at the moment on PS4. 
  • lyric
    Tizzle said:

Mid chapter patch in 3 weeks while one platform still doesnt have the chapter update.

Let that sink in.

☝️☝️☝️ Tizzle gets what I’m saying 
  • Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    My dude Ronald-bot!
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    The DICs should be available in a few hours guys.... 😏 dunno if i like the sound of that. Or maybe 😏Why do Sony support all seem to type like they have mental issues. 
  • JP_Cloud
    @SenzuDuck you're such a miserable human being.
    Don’t feed the troll 😉 He obv has some kind of emotional struggle going on. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@SenzuDuck said:

I'm glad we ruined things for you these last two weeks. We had long wait times in lobbies, maxed on shards and no actual updates from anyone that works at BHVR other then the company line. So poor baby i hope to find something in the future to annoy you.

• GC_SirenHQ
    SenzuDuck said:

@Khalednazari said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:

I think you misunderstand what being miserable is.

Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.

What's worse than miserable? It's going after people who spend 'hours on forum moaning about pixels' . 

I comment in between match times and when I'm customizing my characters with all the clothing I've had for weeks.

So you are a miserable person who has no life since all you do is play a game and troll forums, got it.
  • bobbi55566
    bobbi55566 Member Posts: 21

I don’t think it will be today 

• GC_SirenHQ

Just have to keep hope up! I'd be happy with just the 2.0.0 update and wait alil longer for DLC, either way I just want to be able to play more games at night with my group instead of waiting 10mins for a match.
  • lyric
    SenzuDuck said:

@Khalednazari said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:

Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.

What's worse than miserable? It's going after people who spend 'hours on forum moaning about pixels' . 

I comment in between match times and when I'm customizing my characters with all the clothing I've had for weeks.

So if you already have the update why are you “moaning” about PS4 players on a forum when you don’t even have the problem? Obviously people are just curious because the amount of time is getting kind of ridiculous now and we spent money and feel we deserve a response, go back under your bridge troll because if you aren’t part of the topic than you’re just harassing players from another system where you don’t belong. 👋👋
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@GC_SirenHQ said:

Just have to keep hope up! I'd be happy with just the 2.0.0 update and wait alil longer for DLC, either way I just want to be able to play more games at night with my group instead of waiting 10mins for a match.

I'm the same give me the update. I don't care care about the dlc or the bloodpoint event although we need both to get the PS4 community back playing the game. The wait times especially this last week have sucked.

• lyric
    SenzuDuck said:

@Khalednazari said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:

You literally don’t even belong in this thread and should ignore it if it bothers you that much
  • GC_SirenHQ
    edited July 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@GC_SirenHQ said:

I'm the same give me the update. I don't care care about the dlc or the bloodpoint event although we need both to get the PS4 community back playing the game. The wait times especially this last week have sucked.

Yes they have! They especially suck when you finally find a match and the killer drops the room! My group usually plays 2 - 4 hours a night depending on our plans, so it's really bad when we are together for 3 hours and only get like 4 or 5 matches!
  • Shipthebread

@Khalednazari said:
    Shipthebread said:

@Khalednazari said:

Shipthebread said:

Oh wait! Can you link the official comment? Please? 

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6833/ps4-compensation-please#latest

• JP_Cloud

Don’t worry. It says right there ‘they are uploading the data as we speak and will be ready in a few hours’ that to me means today (this is Sony tho) - few hours could be days for them. 
  • Khalednazari
    @Shipthebread thanks! 
  • temozarela
    temozarela Member Posts: 16

@Shipthebread said:

@SenzuDuck said:

idk but i found this the cringey part ;D

• GC_SirenHQ
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@Khalednazari said:

SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:

You literally don’t even belong in this thread and should ignore it if it bothers you that much

If I could hide threads I would, except I have the scroll past all these stupid threads before I find anything worth reading.

Once again proving you're a miserable human being! Someone who's not miserable or a troll would see the discussion and move on, it's the adult thing to do!
  • ThePloopz
    SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:

You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@ThePloopz said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said:

You’re literally moaning about people moaning about pixels. So you are indirectly moaning about pixels

WHAT TYPE OF MOANING IS IT!?

• lyric
    SenzuDuck said:

@Khalednazari said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@lyric said:

SenzuDuck said:

@Khalednazari said:

SenzuDuck said:

@brokedownpalace said: @SenzuDuck you're such a miserable human being. I think you misunderstand what being miserable is. Being miserable is spending your hours on a forum moaning about pixels when you could be playing the game, or any other game and getting rewarded for it, but like I said, instead spend the time moaning about some pixels.

If I could hide threads I would, except I have the scroll past all these stupid threads before I find anything worth reading.

Get your finger insured, cause it's gonna be a long scroll of celebration now that we know the update is in the oven. 

One thread would have been enough - in hindsight the moderators should have posted a thread to vent about the update because the amount of posts is stupid, and most people would agree.

Then move on and go away you aren’t a PS4 player so why are you here? You are making yourself look ridiculous right now, it’s a thread directed toward another PS4 player if you can comprehend that at all?  The amount of time you’ve wasted in here is what’s stupid now get your little closet crusader face out of my notifications box and move on, good day sir!
  • Khalednazari
    For you, @SenzuDuck, claiming to be offended is a great way to elevate yourself at the expense of others: “Look at me! I'm a much better person than you! I judge you! I condemn you! Shame! Shame! SHAME!

And for us, you're welcome to join the celebrations.