Make Moris Great Again

I know it'd really interfere with Behavior's game model of "cut as many corners as possible" but it'd be cool if Mori's obtained from say an Ebony Mori were viewed differently (regarding "points toward pip") than Moris gained from DH and Rancor. I understand, Behavior wants to encourage fun without rewarding it by not letting people pip from Moris, but I definitely earned the ability to kill downed survivors by keeping my totem safe for 5 hooks (uncamped). There is no reason for me to not pip having DH Mori'd 3 people, the survivors had plenty of opportunities to live - I didn't just down them once and then Mori them.

In b4 "pips don't even matter". K then get rid of them and watch what happens to your playerbase.

Comments

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

The ultra rare mori should be at least all survivor that are hooked 1 time you can mori them

• 2BadWaluigiTime
    2BadWaluigiTime Member Posts: 21

bump

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

Technically it already is. You have to hook every person you mori once. There are things in the game that just result in a death. Moris aren't even guaranteed if you're playing the game competently. They are bonuses, rewards for the killer.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@ReikoMori nonono. As in you have to hook all 4 survivors before your first Mori

• ReikoMori

Then its not getting used. That flies in the face of it being efficient. That would destroy all the value of Ebony mori. Cypress would be better at that point and its the worst one.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@ReikoMori I mean it's still more efficient than hooking each survivor 3 times.

But eh, it's not my idea so I don't have to defend it.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@ReikoMori how would it be useless? Encouraging you to hunt other prey doesn’t make it useless.

• ReikoMori

You already hunt other prey. You just kill them one by one with the highest amount of efficiency. What you are wanting is a time waste before you even get to mori one person. If I am going to invest that much time I'm just going to do hooks. Especially since if I'm doing the mori anyway I was prepared to not pip. If I gotta hook everyone before I can more one person I'm just gonna go ahead and play for pip instead.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

The ONLY acceptable change to moris would be if they were built into the game so on your third hook the mori would happen.

Being hooked to death is so vanilla. Even the entity has a much cooler kill than being plopped on a hook.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Ebonies need a rarity change at the very least I legit have 613 ebonies it's stupid.