DEVS Ignoring all the cheaters

Why is it that despite all the video evidence of all the cheater/modders/hackers DEVS are refusing to even acknowledge it much less actually ban the people doing it?

Comments

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

@SenzuDuck said:
    EAC works by looking and gathering info on current hacks. Then they drop an update that nukes everyone using the exploits.

Unfortunately this is a horrible way of doing things imo. But one day they'll all be nuked (hopefully) and we can go back to normal matches.

Until they just come up with new stuff pretty much straight away.

• Ivoshkov
    Ivoshkov Member Posts: 8

@ComelyStar said:

@SenzuDuck said:
    EAC works by looking and gathering info on current hacks. Then they drop an update that nukes everyone using the exploits.

Unfortunately this is a horrible way of doing things imo. But one day they'll all be nuked (hopefully) and we can go back to normal matches.

Until they just come up with new stuff pretty much straight away.

Exactly these cheaters seem to be more than a few steps ahead of the DEVS and the fact that none of the DEV team has even mentioned the problem or even said that they are working on it is just . . . .wow

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87

What? Behavior is bad at public communication?

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

I guess that's one of the perks to being on console because it's harder to hack on console. The only thing I think you can do is lag switch, I've never cheated so IDK.

• Ivoshkov

@Why_Are_You_Salty said:
    I guess that's one of the perks to being on console because it's harder to hack on console. The only thing I think you can do is lag switch, I've never cheated so IDK.

this is true, ######### part is they cant get dlc released timely for consoles. so i guess DBD is a game of cheaters or waiting to play new content for months.

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

It's all about the time they've got and resources!

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Just break the pallet.
  • Ivoshkov

@Lowbei said:
    there are no hacks

k?

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited July 2018

?

Cheaters got banned, there were many evidence on youtube and I have seen a couple that got banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSTdgaBdgLI

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Dbd needs a new system for banning and probably work more closely with sony and microsoft to put the bans in place. 
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

@AshleyWB said:
    Dbd needs a new system for banning and probably work more closely with sony and microsoft to put the bans in place. 

It's a big shame console can cheat all they want since none of them are bannable atm indeed

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    INTRODUCING SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST
    HE'S MAKING A LIST AND CHECKING IT TWICE SO BE GOOD OR YOU'LL BE HANGING IN HIS BASEMENT NEXT TO THE OTHERS.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

Id be intrigued to know from a legit hacker btw now scrubby youtube videos that are made by Hungarians and their damn dialup internet. - i'd be intrigued to know what actually hacks there are for Xbox and Ps4 and quite how they manage to get them on the system