Plague or Spirit?

Options

Hello all,

I want a good killer than isn't hillybilly/nurse. I was thinking either plague or spirit. I like the ranged playstyle of plague and that she is a new killer. However, spirit seems very good. Is plague any good?

Any advice appreciated.

Thank You!

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Spirit > Plague

• MystiKasT
    MystiKasT Member Posts: 289
    Options

Is that a definitive statement? Like everyone agrees she is better?

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

A majority of player will agree that Spirit is much better than Plague. Spirit is nearly at Nurse tier while Plague lingers around Myers tier.

Good Spirit players cannot be looped and she can easily control a map if she needs to while also have very high chase potential.

Plague is a weird hybrid of Billy, Huntress, Leatherface, and Myers. You have to get right on the survivors tail to puke on them a break them. Play like Billy with Vile Purge and play like Huntress with Corrupt Purge. She may be faster than Spirit but she can still be easily looped.

Spirit’s ability is just better than Plague’s

• MomoMoon
    MomoMoon Member Posts: 40
    Options

i'm only gonna say Spirit because i love her, and i love playing against her

she's awesome

the Plague can be just sent home, she's boring and have rotten teeth

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

Spirit is better than Plague. I think everybody would agree to that.

But if you like the Plague, she is still good. So you are not picking a weak Killer at all with her.

• MystiKasT
    Options

isnt spirit just like a better wraith?

• MystiKasT
    Options

thank you all I think I will go spirit

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    Options

Spirit is indeed stronger than the Plague, but nothing tops puking at survivors!

I guess i am one of the few that actually likes the Plague, she is so much fun for me, maybe she isnt on red ranks, but due to my playstyle and lack of skill im only purple^^

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Nurse>Spirit>>>>>Hag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Billy. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Huntress/Myers>>>Plague.

Yeah, Spirit is far stronger.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

I would say that objectively Spirit is the stronger killer. Granted, there is a learning curve. However, as a Spirit you can quickly chase survivors while unseen to get hits more reliably as you're harder to predict.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

I really do love Plague. I obviously mainly play Spirit but Plague is my #2. I love those two along with Huntress, Myers, and Hag...also beginning to like Leatherface a lot more.