Endgame collapse complaints + pig nerfs

Botany_Meowledge
Botany_Meowledge Member Posts: 14
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

So I've been seeing many complaints about endgame collapse timer being too long and that it screws up killers etc.

The main point of EGC is to prevent the much hated hatch standoffs and holding the game hostage. It's not supposed to make killer's life easier apart from the opportunity to move on to the next game.

I don't understand where did the pig nerf came from though. Hopefully they will scrap it, because the aspect of RBT's and the EGC were interesting, instead they screw the already kind of weak killer over.

EDIT: I didn't specifically disagree in my post anywhere, that the timer is not too long, I just said people complain about it. I do think 3 minutes is too much + slow on hook/slug is unnecessary and that the timer should be shorter.

Post edited by Botany_Meowledge on

Comments

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

Good, now go play any other online game with an endgame timer and you tell me why survivors need 3 minutes to escape..

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

Typical rank 20-10 that don't understand where the problem goes. Then ask why dark age is coming back.

survivors should have 1,5min max to rescue not 3 MINUTES.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
  • Botany_Meowledge
    Botany_Meowledge Member Posts: 14

I didn't specifically disagree about the timer being too long, in fact, I do think the time is overshot, especially with the hook slow-down, I just don't think it was supposed to be a killer buff rather than QoL changes.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Will anybody ever see a death due to End game collapse after the first week when people do it just to see it?

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Agree with the OP.

The EGC is a mechanic to prevent survivors from trolling/taking the game hostage, not to actually kill the survivors. And this is fine. What's not fine are the nerfs to Piggy, the exit gates + Remember Me.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    edited April 2019

Survivors have 3~5 min to go through a gate.

Thats much too long.

It should be 2,5 min and the timer speed up and not speed down.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

If the egc is supposed to get the survivors out the gates that are already opened, then it should be much shorter.

You get crows over your head in 1 minute, and 3 crows in 1.5 minutes. There's no reason for the timer to be 3 minutes.

3 minutes should be the duration of the entire match