Poor Piggy! Is she the worst killer now?

2»

Comments

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

You make the timer slow the end game collapse like you do when people are hooked or injured and your team who can not leave due to blood warden I'm sure will protect you or try t distract while you remove the trap plus borrowed time ds mettle of man.. Even with all those counters plus rng on traps being horrible then it's probably going to be a very well planned game for the pig to get all that happen perfectly all of the time.

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460

I played her a lot and got her P3 so I do understand her! And I DO layed the PTB version of her!

Even if it's RNG, but think about it! If they don't change her, like @PedoleonSpaceBeast mentioned! What happens if she does everything what he said?

This is why devs changed her! And again, it's a PTB version, things might changed before live!

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

@PedoleonSpaceBeast I’m ALWAYS thinking of strategies. The whole point of this was she got an unnecessary nerf. Trust me I’ll still play here like I do with all killers. I just hate how I’m being forced into a specific play style.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Is she the worst? No. But the change to let them just waltz out the exit was ######### dumb. You have 3 minutes to get that trap off your head and out the gate. If you can't do it in that time you deserved the death.

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    PedoleonSpaceBeast Member Posts: 34

Just keep in mind that it's still a PTB version and they probably change their mind before live!

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

@thrawn3054 All they had to do was slow the EGC timer. That’s it. Heck the timer already gets slowed with survivors being downed and on hook. Crazy how simple it could of been.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,855

This is a very silly scenario. But even so my reply would still be "So what?" Pig gets a kill. How is that a problem? Pig gives up a lot of chase potential for her ambush and RBT kit. A stronger than average end game potential seems reasonable to me.

• PedoleonSpaceBeast
    PedoleonSpaceBeast Member Posts: 34

@Dreamnomad My whole point is: These changes doesn't affect her too much, just making her not to abuse the Endgame Collapse with her RBTs!

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

@GhostrickSpecter

Sorry my guy i got pretty toxic their. All im saying is i dont want this to stay the same. Also, i just would like the devs to answer the question of how their plan on changing her because she was fun before the ptb, but now its just deprressing without nowing how their going to fix and balance.

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124

@PedoleonSpaceBeast

Personally as a pig main ithink they should just make egc time slow down for each rtb on a survivor that way she still jas the end game potential, but doesnt total make it lop sided for the survivors . The changes they made are understandable, but really cant be long term if the pig is going to stay a vaible kill due to her not being in mid tier.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

2019 is the year of the pig in chinese zodiac, should be buffed, not nerfed~

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,855

My point is that she can't "abuse" the RBT. They are part of her kit. This is unarguably a nerf to Pig. She wouldn't be so overpowered with the changes to the end game that a nerf is warranted. She might have had a small percentage increase in her kill ratio. To which I say again "so what?".

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Leaving the gates with the trap on?

Really? That's terrible.