The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

#########!!! Why can Freddy be blinded from non dream world Survivors?

This is absolute BS. It's already BS he can be stunded from a pallet when they are not in the dream world.

DEVS, FIX YOUR #########!!!!

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

It's intended... try looking at a wall, also it's harder for them to time the save since you're invisible.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824

It’s intended. Imagine the outcry from SWF mains if they couldn’t get those sweet flashlight saves on their buddies.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well why would a blind make them drop Survivors?

If I carry something heavy and then stare at the sun until it really hurts, I won't drop it.

In Killer's case, they sacrifice realism for balance.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

@Boss

Actually in terms of lore, creatures of the Fog are averse to light and are technically harmed by it. Especially considering how dark all the Entity’s realms are, even if Killers don’t actually count as ‘creatures of the Fog’, try shining a light in your eyes after being in pitch-blackness or dark environments for hours at the minimum. That would hurt and your first response would be to cover your eyes because they’ll hurt. It’s like looking at your phone at full brightness after waking up in the morning.

• byemoonmen
    byemoonmen Member Posts: 9

If Freddy can't hit a survivor, that survivor shouldn't be able to blind him.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,144

Depend on survivors who aiming it cause freddy is invisible.Sometimes i get blinded and most time it only because i put both asleep. Why don't you look at the wall if you have trouble

• deathsia
    deathsia Member Posts: 250

Freddy is already a joke to begin with and once this PTB goes live, so will Legion.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

If they're able to blind a killer they can't see, and the killer who is invisible didnt choose to face a wall, then the invisible killer deserves to be blinded. that is all.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I can accept the lore, but i still wouldn't cover my eyes with my hands if i know that what i'm holding up is important.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134

nope. i can blind freddy when he's not in the dream state. if it's in the ptb. then it's probably a bug. since most of things that are not in the patch notes are not intended. like the headshot huntress. etc.

• moonlunn
    moonlunn Member Posts: 170
    edited April 2019

Uhm flashlights I can understand shouldn’t be a thing but I think a pallet stun is fine

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Yes and yes! If you're not in the dream world you shouldn't affect Freddy

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Freddy is weak and has some problems, but getting blinded + stunned from non-dreamworld-survivors is fine. These are just things every other killers has to deal with as well.

Take a look at it from this perspective: At least they can't bodyblock you when you carry a survivor to the hook.