Options
Judith
Judith Member Posts: 819

Myers and Spirit for me.

Comments

• Judith
    Options

I didn't play Spirit in a while, which bug you are refering to? I hope they didn't touched her, she was perfect (except some useless add ons).

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

Nurse. Billy.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

Spirit.

The Devs made a rly good job with her.

And then they create Legion..............

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

They're all underpowered.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780
    Options

Pig, Billy without addons I guess.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Overall it's a really difficult question.

Nurse and Billy are ruled out off the bat, a lot of their abilities take survivor skill right off the table, like "oh boy you heard a chainsaw and hid on the West side of an object when you should have used magic powers and guessed to hide on the North side, EZ HOOK."

Legion, Freddy, Cannibal, Wraith, Clown, and Doctor all certainly lack enough to consistently control a game, whether it be map pressure, control over chases etc. Pig is decent but I would say her complete lack of useful add ons with a cookie cutter build shows that she has some fundamental flaws, not to mention the loss of her end game viability. I would put Trapper as currently one of the worst killers in the game, his power is FAR too in the hands of survivors, has too many built in counters, despite an add on rework he still has NECESSARY add ons, and requires huge set up time that the game simply doesn't allow.

Spirit, Myers and Huntress are all top contenders. Their base kits are strong and can easily net plenty of kills, though unlike Nurse and Billy, come with significant yet reasonable drawbacks. The only reason these 3 aren't up there is because they all possess what I would consider game-breaking add ons. Prayer Beads remove almost all survivor counterplay, and getting grabs before anyone in the match can even see the killer is a Spirit is laughable. Being able to mori someone as the potential first "hit" of a match, also potentially when they gave you 0 evil, and VERY early in the match in the case of Tombstone Piece + faster stalking is the furthest thing from balanced in this game. And Iridescent heads is permanent exposed status for essentially landing what is Huntresses basic attack.

In my eyes, it'd be Hag. She possesses map pressure, a power that affects chasing, reduced movement speed to make up for some of her significant strengths, and survivor-based counterplay to her power. Some of her add ons are pretty crap, and some have been bugged for months on end, but almost all of her common to rares are useful to a degree, and Mint Rag is incredibly strong used well, but not outright broken. She is fun, creates a distinct and unique game for survivors, and isn't a guaranteed win nor loss. Most importantly, she allows for many skill based plays on both sides.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686
    Options

If they removed the extra blink addons then the Nurse would be the most balanced killer in the game.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

So let's begin, Nurse is far too powerful to be branded a balanced killer. Pre bug Spirit chases way too fast for me to consider her balanced, but also she's also balanced because against a god tier Spirit, the games rely on her skill alone but she's susceptible to genrush, so in some aspects she's balanced, but in others shes imbalanced. It averages out to a balanced for me.

Hag is definitely balanced, she's not over the top. Billy is slightly weaker than Hag and is thus balanced. Bugged Spirit is imbalanced because she's weak. Huntress is balanced, and good. Same for Myers.

So only Myers, Billy, Hag and Huntress are balanced. That isn't in order of balance btw.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Wraith, Billy and Hag.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    Options

Billy and Nurse are the only killers that can compete at the highest levels of play, so they get my vote for most balanced.

They are also the least reliant on add-ons and perks of all the killers in the game too, which is nice for diversity.

Spirit, Huntress and Hag are up there, but rely too much on addons/have too weak a base kit to be balanced.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

@PeepingPeacock Spirit and Huntress do not rely on addons. Idk about Hag but I suspect she doesn't either.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    Options

Hillbilly is probably the most balanced killer as he is.

Nurse without added blinks.

Spirit when they remove the sound effect when she vaults/phases and when sounds are eventually fixed.

• Poweas
    edited April 2019
    Options

@NuclearBurrito Hag doesn't either. But Nurse or Billy don't too. Pig too, they just help her, but don't change much. Oh and Myers oh and Wraith.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Pretty sure Wraith is addon reliant.

• Poweas
    Options

@NuclearBurrito not exactly. His best addons are Windstorm, but his base invis speed is 126%. Which is 5.04 m/s. Slightly faster than Legions new frenzy. He feels slow, but he's fast af.

He doesn't need addons. He's basically Spirits weaker counterpart. But he's like A tier.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    Options

Huntress isn't addon reliant, but she does have a problem with her kit. Map choice has way too much of an impact on how good huntress can be for her to be balanced, which is why I had the slash for the two options.

Spirit is addon reliant at higher ranks, she does not do consistently well without some form of slippers or cooldown. Totally disregarding the obviously powerful stuff like prayer beads.

Hag requires teleport distance on some maps, you can take that as being add on reliant or as a base kit weakness.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

I'd say the most balanced Killers should meet these criteria...

• They must average 2 kills on the highest rank.
    • They must not rely on Add-ons to achieve this average.
    • Their Add-ons mustn't boost them to consistently gain all kills, but having them shake up the average kill count is definitely not bad. (This is assuming the Survivors don't run Items & Perks btw.)

Yes, i count Add-ons in their criteria. It's part of their power after all.

I don't count Perks. They're FAR too special to just apply a criteria or 2, i'd have to determine those Perk by Perk, which i really don't feel like doing right now.

• Judith
    Options

I play Myers usually only with yellow add ons like dead rabbit and my average is most likely 2k+.

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    Options

Billy, Spirit, Hag, Huntress, and Myers. Nurse is too strong and the others too weak.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

"Once u master her, there is nothing that can stop her"

You just reinforced his point....she requires skill to play......aka you have to master her. One does not simply log into nurse with no skill and win games. Quite the opposite you will lose vigorously.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Nurse without OMEGABLINKS and multiple blinks with no done side.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2019
    Options

Nurse , Billy , Huntress, Spirit.

• Spicybarbecue
    Spicybarbecue Member Posts: 183
    Options

Spirit, hands down.

Nurse and Billy are stupid OP

Freddy, Trapper and Wraith are stupid UP.

Pig, Plague and Legion are just stupid un-fun to play vs

Myers is prolly the most fun to play against.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134
    edited April 2019
    Options

myers. huntress and spirit.

billy is easy and requires no skill at all. just QE controls but he has some counterplays. which he can pretty much avoid them by running enduring. spirit fury and bamboozle. may deserve a bit of nerfs to balance him around

nurse. took me 4 games of getting rekted to ground by survivors to master her. and basically if you wanna win against her. you'll have to pray to god that the nurse you're facing isn't a skilled player.

all killers wait for survivors to do mistakes (mindgaming) and letting them pay for their mistake. while in the other hand. the nurse has no counterplay at all. the survivor will just hope that the nurse will do mistakes in order to survive 10 seconds longer. i played a nurse game against a full coordinated SWF team. and i manged to slug them all under 2 minutes. because i had no mistakes.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

The closest killer to balance is Michael, because in tier 1 he is pure stealth, tier 2 he has his lunge and a 24 meter TR, Tier 3 has a timer, slightly longer lunge, and 32 meter TR and One shots

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited May 2019
    Options

Spirit(non-bugged), Hag, Myers, Huntress and (possibly) Clown. Are the most "balanced" Killers imo right now. In terms of Killer vs Killer strength.

Nurse and Billy are on the stronger end, but this is where I feel Behaviour should be aiming when balancing all Killers. In regards to game balance I would say these two are most balanced. Hag and pre-bugged Spirit are close though.

The others are either just weak (Leatherface), unfun to play against (Doctor[imo], Legion), they rely way to much on Survivor interaction/knowledge (Wraith, Plague), or they are too slow in the set-up (Trapper). Obviously this is my opinion and Killers fall into multiple groups but I feel these are their strongest characteristics.

And then there is Freddy. Who falls into all the categories and does nothing to make up for it.

Post edited by GodDamn_Angela on
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I think Clown is balanced

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Sprit, Huntress and Hillbilly. Nurse will never be balanced but she's certainly not OP.

• Poweas
    Options

@PeepingPeacock definitely wrong about Hag. Teleporting distance helps, but is definitely not necessary. I 4k without addons as I would with addons.

For Spirit I'll let @MegMain98 convince you, aa they did for me.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    edited April 2019
    Options

Billy: is quite powerful and quite effective if you know how to use him but he's not so crazy then a good Billy would oppress survivors like nurse

Post edited by Volfawott on
  • DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Billy, map presence and a useful power but not so powerful as to ignore Survivor counters.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    Options

Tricky question, on one hand I'd say hillbilly since he's balanced in terms of high level play against survivors as he can play without ruin and hold down the game but has still has counterplay. Gen rushing still crushes most killers and if it wasn't so bad I'd say Clown/Myers/Plague are the most balanced.

I find Hag/Spirit/Nurse pretty oppressive as survivor with not much meaningful counter play. Huntress can also destroy but has counterplay and would be better off with some help with map dependency/speed

• FancyMan
    FancyMan Member Posts: 4
    Options

Myers I think is the most balanced in general.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Billy is the perfect killer. Overwhelmingly powerful in one area, but still 100% beatable.